Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question regarding the refund of an item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I had a question regarding the refunding process.

Seller is willing to refund me on a card that I received and told me to mail him back the card and then he will issue the refund through paypal. Is that how the process should work? I get that he doesn't want to refund the payment first, in fear that I don't mail the card back, but I just want to make sure I get my refund as well.

Never really been in a situation like this, so please let me know how you handle refunds or how the process usually goes.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Send the card back with DC and be sure to scan/copy the documents and receipt from the post office to be safe.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
What Phillip said is perfect. When returning stuff though, I get anxious. I always video tape my packing process.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Kutzy said:
What Phillip said is perfect. When returning stuff though, I get anxious. I always video tape my packing process.

make sure you stop the camera when you open it, take out the goods, and reseal it :D

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I spoke to the seller and we agreed to file a claim. Figured it was the safest way to go about things.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Well, when I have gotten refunds, I have always had to send back first. I just used DC and kept the emails agreeing to a refund. The way I see it, there is no place that I know of that would give you your money back before you return the goods. But i think you have it under control...

Members online

Latest posts