Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets see your "NICK NAME" auto's in your collection..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Iam bored at work , so lets make this fun :)

i have a few ..here is one from my 2004 Donruss Classics auto set

082.jpg

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I have really have no idea what this says but my guess is it says "Haren Piece", I have no idea what that means but it could possibly be a spin off of the word "hair piece"?

Zenith.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I don't think any Dawson auto /100 will ever sell as high as these do. They hardly ever come up, and when they do, you have to spend to get em. :D

DonrussSigSeries96-100.jpg

Also, one of the coolest nicknames in baseball IMHO. :D

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
The Will Clark, Ripken and Dawson nickname autos are nice and all but they are really nothing when compared to my Byron Gettis "Getty" autograph. It is not for trade so please no more pms begging me to sell it. Also here is a Fidrych autograph.

Gettis.jpg

Fidrych.jpg

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
img036-1.jpg

I've only seen 2 from this set that were autographed "Nick the Stick". He has a few from a different set but that set was limited to 5 copies and at least 1 was a regular auto.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
That Ripken is awesome, any idea on print run of them? Same with Spiderman Hunter really cool, never seen that one before. How did you score that one Cisco.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
That Ripken is awesome, any idea on print run of them? Same with Spiderman Hunter really cool, never seen that one before. How did you score that one Cisco.

print run on the card itself is /25...how many he signed "SPIDERMAN"...im not sure ....been working on 2002-2004 donruss classics auto sets since they came out...

i bought that one off ebay a few years back for less than $19 from i member

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I had more than I thought. The Donruss Nicknames (in the Cardinals jersey) is by far my favorite. What a great set!

2004PlayoffHonorsAuto.jpg
2006GreatsoftheGameAuto.jpg

2004AbsoluteAuto.jpg
01DonrussNicknamesAuto.jpg

2003DonrussNicknames.jpg
2003DonrussNicknamesAuto.jpg

2005UltimageSignatureImmortalInscriptions.jpg
LeafCutsAuto.jpg

Latest posts