Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada eBayer buyer...need advice as a seller.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Here is the deal:

Item is $300.

Buyer wants it shipped to Canada and says they will pay $350.

Buyer has 1 for a feedback.

Advice? Can I ship it with tracking?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I think you can send via certified mail which would include a DC. I also think it costs $13 for said shipping method, but it's definitely worth it, especially on an item that expensive.

JG

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I knew what it was before I even opened, I think you maybe can get it tracked for like $20 or something, not really sure though.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
When a person offers to pay a significant amount over market value i tend to believe they have no intention of paying, but thats just me. I know you can send some type of certified or something for $12 or so but paypal will often side with the buyers even if you have proof of delivery

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
BunchOBull said:
Express Mail International (not Global Express) with signature confirmation...the only way to travel.

Is that called EMS? I think I have received that from people before.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
EricInCT said:
BunchOBull said:
Express Mail International (not Global Express) with signature confirmation...the only way to travel.

Is that called EMS? I think I have received that from people before.

Right idea, I'm sure we're talking about the same thing...EMI.

It has saved me in the past.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
BunchOBull said:
Express Mail Int'l

This is what I've paid for in the past on higher priced items. It had tracking and I had to sign for it. I don't remember the price but I believe it was between $15 and $20.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Registered Mail from USPS also works. Costs about $15 for a $300 item but is fully insured and comes with a tracking number. I usually ship this way to Canada.

Members online

No members online now.