Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else get this email from Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:
Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Michel Inoa Blue Refractor Autograph

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team to discuss substitution options.

Should i get a different card?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I received an email a while back saying the Inoa Refractor and Flores base that I have would be delayed, but it didn't say anything about calling if I wanted a replacement.

But on that note, I just checked my online redemptions and one (09 sketch card) had shipped, but I didn't receive an email about it.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Typical topps, getting a feeling for how many less cards they have to get signed. They would love to
save some money get less cards signed and then unload some garbage as "replacments" Im sure if
either one of these guys broke their leg tomorrow, you would get another email saying your card is
in the mail!

Kevin

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Just a little news about those emails. I spoke with someone at Topps that gives me alittle info from time to time. I spoke to him about the email and was checking to see what kind of replacements they were handing out for Inoa & Flores (not that I was going to, but just curious). He told me to NOT swap the Flores. The licensing team has told him that Flores will be signing soon. I asked him if that was going to be in the off season and he said during the season. For what it's worth, maybe it won't be a year or two til the Flores cards will be out. No info about the Inoa Autos though.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
schmidtfan20 said:
Typical topps, getting a feeling for how many less cards they have to get signed. They would love to
save some money get less cards signed and then unload some garbage as "replacments" Im sure if
either one of these guys broke their leg tomorrow, you would get another email saying your card is
in the mail!
At least you're an equal opportunity basher. You usually slam Upper Deck. ;)
Anyway, doesn't most of the blame go to the players, who are taking forever to sign the cards?
Why is it so hard for some players to spend a few hours signing cards and then return them? :geek:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Great Dealz Rob said:
Just a little news about those emails. I spoke with someone at Topps that gives me alittle info from time to time. I spoke to him about the email and was checking to see what kind of replacements they were handing out for Inoa & Flores (not that I was going to, but just curious). He told me to NOT swap the Flores. The licensing team has told him that Flores will be signing soon. I asked him if that was going to be in the off season and he said during the season. For what it's worth, maybe it won't be a year or two til the Flores cards will be out. No info about the Inoa Autos though.

Care to share who that is? A first name, at least?

Members online