Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone good at making banners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Looking to keep the same one in my sig but if you could find a way to keep the same theme and add Adam Jones in there...

Please help :)

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
flightposite said:
Thanks for the nod. :D

markakis8 said:
Looking to keep the same one in my sig but if you could find a way to keep the same theme and add Adam Jones in there...

To help me get back in the swing of things I would like to help you out. I have been so busy with other things the past couple of months that I haven't had time to sit down and do any banner making.

If you could help me out and get me pictures of all three guys, I will be able to get you something done fairly quickly. I'll keep the same overall look and feel as your current banner as well.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Just found a bunch. You can pick whichever ones you want. I completely trust your good taste ;)

Also, it doesn't have to say anything. Just the players names. Don't put my FCB name in there or anything like that.

Brian Roberts #1
Brian Roberts #2
Brian Roberts #3
Brian Roberts #4
Nick Markakis #1
Nick Markakis #2
Nick Markakis #3
I like this one...Nick Markakis #4
Adam Jones #1
Adam Jones #2
Adam Jones #3
Jones #4
Nice action photo of Jones sliding

shuedini said:
flightposite said:
Thanks for the nod. :D

markakis8 said:

To help me get back in the swing of things I would like to help you out. I have been so busy with other things the past couple of months that I haven't had time to sit down and do any banner making.

If you could help me out and get me pictures of all three guys, I will be able to get you something done fairly quickly. I'll keep the same overall look and feel as your current banner as well.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
absolutely disgustingly awesome. thank you so much.

next break i hold with rolen in the checklist, he's on the house.

shuedini said:
How does this look:

markakis8.png

Members online