Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some lesser Razor Gold Autos Ending Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I think it will be interesting to see how these go as our only closed auctions thus far are for the bigger guys; Inoa, Smoak and Beckham. Below you'll find, name, print run, price and cards bid on thus far.

Aaron Crow, 30, $10.69, 30/30
Kyle Lobstein, 28, $6.00, 9/28
Carlos Santana, 14, $18, 14/14
Casper Wells, 27, $6, 15/27
David Adams, 30, $6, 7/30

Certainly some opportunities to pick up guys cheap, any thoughts on where these will end at?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
thefasterblade said:
I think someone will end up winning all 25-27 of one player if they are cheap enough.

Agreed, especially of an exclusive like Lobstein or Crow both of whom have no other cards.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Updated.

Aaron Crow, 30, $10.69, 30/30 - no change
Kyle Lobstein, 28, $6.00, 12/28 +3 cards
Carlos Santana, 14, $20, 14/14 +2 bucks
Casper Wells, 27, $6, 22/27 +7 cards
David Adams, 30, $6, 9/30 +2 cards

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
This is going to set my expectations for my guys, Im already assuming Alonso will go in the Smoak/Beckham/Ynoa range but Weeks is a bottom level exclusive, and Raben/Gutierrez are so overproduced through other products.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how they end tonight and if any go unsold. I got a bid in on one. I agree we may see the first time where one bidder wins the entire print run.
The Santana is the most interesting, with only 14 copies made.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
thefasterblade said:
I think someone will end up winning all 25-27 of one player if they are cheap enough.

Agreed, especially of an exclusive like Lobstein or Crow both of whom have no other cards.

I will be pissed if this happens. I will go to what I think they are worth though and won't overpay.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
masonphillip said:
thefasterblade said:

I will be pissed if this happens. I will go to what I think they are worth though and won't overpay.

That's the difficulty/greatness with these kinds of transactions. I know many of us would love to be able to buy BDP autos in bulk when they come out as it would make it easier than picking them off one by one, however, this way, you get one big opportunity and likely limited other opportunities down the road.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
WOW, Carlos Santana got jacked up over $200 and W got all but 1.

That wasn't Wossa who won all of those.

Guess who won the other one. ;)

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wow we got a big Carlos fan out there somewhere. Nice score on getting one JP. I bet that guy thought he would easily get them all with that bid amount put in.

Yeah, I got outbid as well on the Lobstein. They were going cheap till the last minute.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Did anyone notice that, for the first time, not all of one player's Golds actually sold? The player is David Adams. (A Razor exclusive guy, btw).

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Did anyone notice that, for the first time, not all of one player's Golds actually sold? The player is David Adams. (A Razor exclusive guy, btw).

And a guy I went to HS with (I was a Freshman when he was a Senior).

:)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ian Stewart said:
Jaypers said:

And a guy I went to HS with (I was a Freshman when he was a Senior).

:)

Wonder what's going to happen to the excess ones. I'm guessing he'll relist them as BIN/BO at the price they sold for.

Ari Gold

Dec 6, 2008
How do these work? I see what Aaron Crow ended for I would think that was a good deal but who knows.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
Yeah, I bet we see them relisted like the extra Ynoa and Beckham autos were with higher priced bin/bo.
So was W a player at all tonight.

Doesn't look like it.

Members online

Latest posts