Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Getting robbed by phxsunsfan - a mod from another site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
In case you don't know him, phxsunsfan was the guy who made a sweet proposal to his wife through UD that when he does the live break videotaping about the 2008 UD Ultimate. You can find it through youtube, just doesn't feel like post it my self. (He is also a mod on hobbykings)

It was $70 paypal for a 2008 Donruss Prime Cuts Jackets /10 that he made a thread, which could not be found anymore. "Subject: Jackie, Reyes, Hamels, Variteck, Yount FS (Autos and GU)"

Well, I heard he owns or operates a card shop in Phoenix, so I tried to contact him through the phone, all I got from the shop was no body knows him... I don't know if he really went hiding for $70. But he never log in here since Jan. 2009.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
BTW,

I sure did file a dispute through Paypal, but won't be able to get anything back, he still has a negative balance on his account from what I've told from paypal representative. Not sure if that's a sign of something, but hey, for $70, it's really not worth it...

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I have heard things about him other sites which is why I decided to not do a large deal with him, about the time you said he stopped posting......maybe I made him mad and he decided to not post here anymore.....guess I did us all a favor.

TK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online