Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---MLB 4/29---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Gallarado pitching a gem, let's hope the Brewers can hold the 1 run lead!

8 IP, 2 H, 1 BB, 0 ER, 11 K

And Cantu with yet another homerun, 3 in his last 2 games!!!

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:

Not to mention, Gallardo has the only RBI, with a HR he added to help his own cause.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
scotty21690 said:

Not to mention, Gallardo has the only RBI, with a HR he added to help his own cause.
Did not know that!!

Sounds like Zambrano yesterday when he had the best day offensively for his team..

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Porcello is pitching against the Yankees on ESPN tonight. I'm going to catch that one. I haven't seen Porcello live yet.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Porcello is pitching against the Yankees on ESPN tonight. I'm going to catch that one. I haven't seen Porcello live yet.
Here's a GREAT chance for the investors tonight...If he goes 7-8 and has like 7+ SO and they praise him all day he'll be through the roof, from what I've seen he looks pretty good though...

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Doug Davis, 7 IP, 7 K's, 2 Hits, 0 R, ERA lowered to 2.91 against the Cubs.

Good season for DD thus far. If anyone has picked up the slack for Webb, it's been him.

And Upton is heating up, 6 game hit streak, 2-4, 3 RBI

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Just want to give another shout out to Yo.

Agreed; after what Zambrano did yesterday and what Yo did today and in his first start in SF (also made a difference with his bat), it just makes me love NL ball that much more. I can't even remember what it was like to root for an AL team...

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Adrian Gonzalez is really something. He hit two more homers today to put him at 9 for the season. Add that to Gold Glove defense and playing for an awful team in an awful hitting ballpark.

Members online

Latest posts