Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB 4-29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Andrew Lambo 3-4, HR (3 - game winner in the 10th), 2 RBI, 3 R
Cyle Hankerd 3-3, now hitting .300
Tyler Flowers 2-4, HR (4)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know why Dodgers assigned Travis Chick to the Pioneer League? He was pitching better than anyone in their AA rotation. I'm confused =/

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Anyone know why Dodgers assigned Travis Chick to the Pioneer League? He was pitching better than anyone in their AA rotation. I'm confused =/

Because they found out you invested in him! :lol:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
AKA Coastal said:

I can't get a break this year. I don't have much in him ,but like to keep up with it. He's one of my "prospect cougars". Any news on Walden's injury?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Messier2 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1kc9ditj]Anyone know why Dodgers assigned Travis Chick to the Pioneer League? He was pitching better than anyone in their AA rotation. I'm confused =/

I can't get a break this year. I don't have much in him ,but like to keep up with it. He's one of my "prospect cougars". Any news on Walden's injury?[/quote:1kc9ditj]

Nope, still waiting. Like I said yesterday, the longer they are holding this info private, the more worried I get (even though I'm almost completely out of his cards...just have a /25 and bgs 9.5 base left). Sold the rest off in the off season.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Messier2 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3a1xkjdd]Anyone know why Dodgers assigned Travis Chick to the Pioneer League? He was pitching better than anyone in their AA rotation. I'm confused =/

I can't get a break this year. I don't have much in him ,but like to keep up with it. He's one of my "prospect cougars". Any news on Walden's injury?

Nope, still waiting. Like I said yesterday, the longer they are holding this info private, the more worried I get (even though I'm almost completely out of his cards...just have a /25 and bgs 9.5 base left). Sold the rest off in the off season.[/quote:3a1xkjdd]

The last article I read said he would be back with team for the road trip ,so I was hoping they were just doing it as a precaution. I wish they would say something.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Messier2 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1zlrqplz]
Messier2 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1zlrqplz]Anyone know why Dodgers assigned Travis Chick to the Pioneer League? He was pitching better than anyone in their AA rotation. I'm confused =/

Nope, still waiting. Like I said yesterday, the longer they are holding this info private, the more worried I get (even though I'm almost completely out of his cards...just have a /25 and bgs 9.5 base left). Sold the rest off in the off season.[/quote:1zlrqplz]

The last article I read said he would be back with team for the road trip ,so I was hoping they were just doing it as a precaution. I wish they would say something.[/quote:1zlrqplz]

Well, that article was written before his MRI on Monday...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jeffrey Allison having a good outing. It would be cool to see him have a Hamilton type comeback.

Members online

Latest posts