Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what a disgusting piece of sch....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
midt!

:shock: :shock:

IMG.jpg

mike schmidt quad patch auto (check out the bottom right!) #4/5

damn~!

went to the store to see if they had 08 ultimate football but no mas~ so i took the last 08 ultimate baseball

yesterday, the yaz bat barrel auto #/10 and today, this

this is all brouthercard's doing with his two thumbs up on the product

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks, peeps

i actually hated 08 ult baseball but after reading brouthercard's post yesterday, decided on a few and it's not as bad as i thought

i heard 08 ultimate hockey comes out soon so...

dave

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
daveyou said:
thanks, peeps

i actually hated 08 ult baseball but after reading brouthercard's post yesterday, decided on a few and it's not as bad as i thought

dave
Hockey is already out I'm pretty sure, saw on HI atleast people were busting and it looks really nice.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
thanks, peeps

dave

So you'll probably pull an AO auto shield or something, is that what your saying? :evil:

;)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
aw00d05 - ah, already out? ill check em out.

flightposite - bo, i've never been a big hockey guy so ill let you know what my pull is tomorrow. lol!. um btw, what's an AO?

dave

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
daveyou said:

flightposite - bo, i've never been a big hockey guy so ill let you know what my pull is tomorrow. lol!. um btw, what's an AO?

dave
Ovechkin ::facepalm::

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
aw00d05 said:
daveyou said:

dave
Ovechkin ::facepalm::
:lol: :lol:

my goodness, completely forgot!

hate that guy for eliminating the rangers....

dave

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dave...you are quite the patch faker :lol: :oops: :lol: J/K (of course) Honestly though...that is one of the sickest patches I have seen on those. I don't remember seeing a logo piece on one yet...although I haven't seen Mr. Barkowski's set in awhile ;)

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts