Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards That You Have Missed Out On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
this thread is for any RARE cards that you have lost out on or could not afford at the time and most likely will NEVER have another shot at it.

BN2NQBmkKGrHgoOKjEEjlLms8hBJsjBnqzg.jpg

i lost this to board member uniquebaseballcards

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've learned that most of the time things come available again, even years later. The ones that hurt most are actually the A&G woods. In 2007, Sizemores 2006 and both 2007s came up on ebay within a week or two of each other. I was outbid on one that closed over $300. Another was holding out for a best-offer of $250 while I was at $200, and before I could convince myself to go the extra $50 someone swooped in and got it. I won the third. I was sure the other 2 would surface sooner or later, no luck yet. Then a few weeks ago I got an email out of the blue from someone who had one of his 2008s, but never responded to my offer.

The other one that really burns is a 2004 or 2005 Donruss Team Heroes #/10. One finally surfaced in 2007 and ended for the opening of $.99. I simply fell asleep at the switch and missed bidding by 5 seconds. Because I had outbid him on other Sizemore cards, the winner refused to sell it or trade it. Never saw another from this terrible product.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I've had other froms this set I missed but heres a recent one that hurt. The fact the back was badly damaged due to being in an album takes away some of the pain.
!BQp(4S!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBJ592rnImg~~_1.jpg

Latest posts