Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB BGS group grading, now on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
FCB has entered into a contract with BGS to submit group orders to their system for grading.

Here are the guidelines.

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

• 1. Submissions will be initiated by the administration staff only
    2. The cost is 5.50 per card plus a $1 autograph fee per card if necessary
    3. If paying with paypal, please add a 4% paypal surcharge to your payment.
    4. If paying by check or money order, please make it out to Chris Gilmore
    5. You may also add cash into your package, but note that it is not recommended because of the lack of tracking.
    6. YOU are responsible for recording your card information.
    7. Submission initiations will take place when an administrator opens a thread solicitation participants. The thread will be used for discussion of the submission ONLY. The administrator will then open another thread that will be used for the logging of submissions ONLY. The participants will use the second thread to record what they intend to send, and the administrator will record packages in as they are received. A third thread will be created for the posting of results. Each submission will have 3 threads.
    8. The mass amount of PM's is more than any administator can bear, so please do not PM a moderator with questions about your sub.
    9. If you are banned while this submission is active, then you will receive your cards by communicating with the [email protected] email address.
    10. When the time comes to send the cards back to you, we will calculate your shipping and send a paypal invoice for the shipping to you. A paypal account is required to submit cards in this program.

The Cards should be sent to
Freedom Card Board
PO Box 2181
Anniston, AL 36203

When you post your submission in the appropriate thread, it should be in this format.
2007 BC249 Bowman Chrome Refractor Dellin Betances #156/500 6662602

This feature is available for all sports.

There is a new forum at the bottom of the hobby talk section where you can participate.

There you will find the May sub that is open and accepting cards for grading.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Cool stuff Chris!

Now that I own some BGS cards I may have to submit some. :twisted:

Is this BGS only, though?

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like a great deal. Since I haven't participated in the FCB one before, what's the deal if I were to send in 5 Porcello base chromes (no serial #, no sticker, nothing). How would you differentiate between mine and others?
Thanks!

Zach

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
When you post your submission in the appropriate thread, it should be in this format.

What does the bolded number symbolize?

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:

What does the bolded number symbolize?

I think its the serial # on the sticker on the back of the card...

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
Seems like a great deal. Since I haven't participated in the FCB one before, what's the deal if I were to send in 5 Porcello base chromes (no serial #, no sticker, nothing). How would you differentiate between mine and others?
Thanks!

Zach

Exactly. What about cards with no serial numbering/authentication stickers?

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Is there a minimum grade special, say if you want BGS 9.5 min and it doesn't meet minmum grade do we get the "bulk grading" non gem special which is usually $.50, $.75, or $1.00 depending on how many cards are submitted. Or is it still full price if it don't meet minimum grade?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Musial Collector said:
cgilmo said:
808chrome said:
Is this for grading only, or can we use it to authenticate cards?

authentication services are welcome

So I could submit the customs in my sig for authentication?
If so, what is the cost?

If those are customs, then that has to be BGS JSA and this has nothing to do with that.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
Is there a minimum grade special, say if you want BGS 9.5 min and it doesn't meet minmum grade do we get the "bulk grading" non gem special which is usually $.50, $.75, or $1.00 depending on how many cards are submitted. Or is it still full price if it don't meet minimum grade?

This is a full price, card gets graded regardless. Or at least that how the first submission was. Any update on our sub?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Great job Chris & the FCB Admin! Looking forward to going through my new stuff for the next submission.

Allen

Members online

Latest posts