Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A fun MMo game a freind showed me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
It is really new this is the first season for it. Sometimes it says the server is down if you reload it it will work. I think this has alot of potential :)

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Jurgy25 said:
I have offers from Boise Golden Nuggets, Nashville Novas and Dallas Rangers. Any of you guys on those teams?
I am on the Florida Chads :) They are all cpu teams right now but soon people like you and I can buy teams. This site is just starting so they are working out the bugs and trying to finish the development stuff. If you reject those offers you will get three new offers tomorrow after change over.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Jurgy25 said:
Hmmm Now is that in 24 hours, or at midnight?

Depends the football one I am one roles over at 10PM in cali. It might be 24 hours not sure this game just started so not sure how they do it.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
the offers from the CPU team will come :) Do not forget to train and set tactics. Looks like it might take awhile to build a great player but it might be fun while doing so

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Glad you guys like it. I was afraid I would get slammed for saying something about it :) If I like ti I might buy a team or become a Manager next season could be fun.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Jurgy25 said:
Get a FCB team! haha that would be pretty fun.
I was thinking about that that would be cool. If someone wants to do it I would join in a heart beat. Or we can see if I get into it enough to buy one next season.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ronald Jeremy, 1B of the Shreveport. He carries a big stick...

card.aspx

Members online

Latest posts