Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OOOOO so nice..... LJ Hoes 1/1 Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
:D

Hoes2008USATheLettersPatch02-4.jpg

:D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Thanks guys.
Just wanted it for the Hoes PC. Nothing else.

Thanks to the mods for removing the "Trollment".
Didn't even see what it said, but knowing who it came from, i'm sure it was warm, heartfelt, and full of love. :cool:

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Saw that when it was listed and was going to buy it (and give it to a certain board member :p ) just so seth wouldn't have won it but forgot about it. Glad to see you won it and also that seth is gone, otherwise i'm sure this thread would have to have been locked already.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Thanks for the thought Flight. Much appreciated.
Worked with the Seller for about 3 weeks on it. He just had a surgery and was needing the money, so he decided to move it to me and we both are happy.

Huh. Didn't even know the kid was gone. That's cool. Been pretty busy lately.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
Thanks for the thought Flight. Much appreciated.
Worked with the Seller for about 3 weeks on it. He just had a surgery and was needing the money, so he decided to move it to me and we both are happy.

Huh. Didn't even know the kid was gone. That's cool. Been pretty busy lately.

Not even sure anymore, can't find the auction I remember seeing on ebay, I swear it was the O, maybe i've just gone senile.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
Saw that when it was listed and was going to buy it (and give it to a certain board member :p ) just so seth wouldn't have won it but forgot about it. Glad to see you won it and also that seth is gone, otherwise i'm sure this thread would have to have been locked already.

Nice!

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Hoes was on my list when bowman was released last year but I lost out on a handful of gold refractors (priced to high for my taste) and gave up on building any real stash. I was hoping to build up a nice stash on the cheap....real cheap but it never happened.

Stupid team collectors....I mean, nice pick-up!

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
flightposite said:
Saw that when it was listed and was going to buy it (and give it to a certain board member :p ) just so Seth's parents money wouldn't have won it but forgot about it. Glad to see you won it and also that seth is gone, otherwise i'm sure this thread would have to have been locked already.

fixed for ya Bo

RandomH

Johan Santana 57 said:
flightposite said:
Saw that when it was listed and was going to buy it (and give it to a certain board member :p ) just so Seth's parents money wouldn't have won it but forgot about it. Glad to see you won it and also that seth is gone, otherwise i'm sure this thread would have to have been locked already.

fixed for ya Bo
Dang I wish I was rich. :(

Sweet Card Bro! :eek: Your building up a sweet collection of Mr. Hoes. I really like him as a prospect.

Members online

Latest posts