Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Goudey Tiger Woods auto sold for BIN of .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
It's funny how we're all calling a sale of $1000 cheap, but dang, this probably wouldve went for 4x the amount it sold.

Super32

Aug 8, 2008
Right now that is crazy cheap. I have had offers for way more on the one I pulled yesterday (on and off ebay).

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Super32 said:
Right now that is crazy cheap. I have had offers for way more on the one I pulled yesterday (on and off ebay).

I was hoping it wasn't you. I wonder if we see this back up in a couple days with a much higher BIN.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
If I owned that card I would not let it go for that. I would take the hit and let the
buyer know I have no intention of sending that card to them. I would tell them I entered in the wrong BIN price
I would refund the money if payed and save the card for the National and get it graded and then list it for like 9999.99

:D

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Super32 said:
When I saw that auction I was like o **** did you really just do that...

Super32

Aug 8, 2008
I have mine at $14,999.99!

I have already had 5+ emails/offers from people that are pointing out the $1000 sell price. One BIN does not set the market. That guy easily cost himself at least 4-5 thousand.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Super32 said:
I have mine at $14,999.99!

I have already had 5+ emails/offers from people that are pointing out the $1000 sell price. One BIN does not set the market. That guy easily cost himself at least 4-5 thousand.

make the people that point out that the BIN feel stupid. They are either A) morons, or B) scam-artists who know full ******* well that the card is worth more than that. don't be pushed around. You seem pretty savy, but I was holding my breath that it wasn't your card :)

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Why does it show as a sale when you search for completed, but doesn't show a winner on the auction itself?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
and we wonder why our collections are worth so much less, because of bone heads like this! Guys like this
should never be allowed anywhere near wax. Collectors who don't know their history screw it up for all
of us!

14,999 BIN

Sounds stupid, but that is the way to go! If you go to a card show with a nice card what is the first thing
a dealer asks you......what do you need for it. He knows if you low ball it he wins and won't even feel bad
about it. When you say make me an offer, now he has to think hard. What is it worth to him? Maybe the
dealer next to him wants it more. He might never see this card again.

Someone was willing to pay 5 grand for that card, but why when they can find some bonehead who
will let it go for 900 bucks! Sticker autos that aren't even rare go for half that.

Please people, know the freaking hobby!

Kevin

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
and we wonder why our collections are worth so much less, because of bone heads like this! Guys like this
should never be allowed anywhere near wax. Collectors who don't know their history screw it up for all
of us!

14,999 BIN

Sounds stupid, but that is the way to go! If you go to a card show with a nice card what is the first thing
a dealer asks you......what do you need for it. He knows if you low ball it he wins and won't even feel bad
about it. When you say make me an offer, now he has to think hard. What is it worth to him? Maybe the

Someone was willing to pay 5 grand for that card, but why when they can find some bonehead who
will let it go for 900 bucks! Sticker autos that aren't even rare go for half that.

Kevin
It's a double edged sword. Dumb dealers help me make money too.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
KandKCards said:
schmidtfan20 said:
of us!

14,999 BIN

Kevin
It's a double edged sword. Dumb dealers help me make money too.

yeah for red refractors numbered to 5 maybe, but who do you think beckett gets their pricing from? I know it
isn't popular here, but most people still get their pricing from beckett! Will they list the Tiger Woods auto
for 1000 bucks? I love all the people emailing the other guy saying look what the other one sold for! LOL

Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
bigalbert said:
Maybe there's a 100 of these, then it would be a heck of a sale.

well considering how "many" there were in exquisite, Im saying probably not, but you never know. People
will still pay 400-500 bucks on an unnumbered sticker auto of Tiger's.

dooly

Feb 9, 2009
previous goudey woods autos have been super shortprinted so i would be surprised if they changed that this year

this would have been an easy 3-4k card minimum

Latest posts