Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

giving shout outs to some fcb peeps! good looking out folks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a few days ago abravesfan held a contest which ajw won. ajw didnt have a need for the card he placed it up for a nomar collector. muskiesfan was kind enough to point me out and i responded. praise be to allah the card was still there and ajw relayed my information to abraves fan and they got this critter to me!!! :) now i need to find a will clark that drew (ajw) doesnt have! which will be a task in its own right! if you havent seen drews collection check it out http://www.thrill22.com its filthy and visually stunning.. so thank you ajw, abravesfan, and muskiesfan.!.

img455.jpg

a week or so ago i posted showing off the beautiful 90s insert freebies that adam had sent me. i had a new message in my box. it was sprinfieldisotopes asking me if i had interest in another platinum card featuring a red sox player. i was like hells yaaaaa boiiii LOLZ!1!!!1 so today the 2nd package i opened held this card... :eek: so a deep thank you to you sfi for this beauty!

img456.jpg

last and most certainly least... this was a pickup on the bay. i am building this set and on any other day this would have been the highlight... but with 2 cards that will be put in the pc vault coming this is just rubbish... (i kid i kid)...

img457.jpg

in case you couldnt tell nothing is for trade or sale... thanks for looking!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Rubbish, it's ALL Rubbish! :lol: Kidding man, congrats on the great pickup's bro (I'm sure they will look nice with the rest of your PC)! Great job by the "giver's", it's amazing how generous & thoughtful this community is (I've never seen anyother place that can match it)! :D

Members online

Latest posts