Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Preview of my latest CUSTOM CUT AUTO - The MAN OF STEAL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
rickeysteal.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Rickzcards said:
Not bad at all. It could have used a multi-colored patch piece though instead of 3 plain jersey pieces.

I looked and asked for a few months...couldn't find anything in oakland a's uniform, at least nothing anyone wanted to cough up....i also didnt want to rip my TOTT, but i looked for over 90 days...i even tried several trade boards...if someone has a rickey patch they want to part with, please pm me...i can always have another made :p

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Now that Rickey is going to be a hofer he is doing a lot more autograph signings. Why not make it an on card auto?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
well neither of the last responses will like what i am going to do with this one then :lol:

chop, chop, snip, snip...

rosepatch.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
well neither of the last responses will like what i am going to do with this one then :lol:

rosepatch.jpg
Not that I don't Like it because I do I just think it would look better signed on card. Whatever design you come up with the rose will look a thousand times better then the original because those prime cuts are ugly. Nice cards.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
hofautos said:

Not that I don't Like it because I do I just think it would look better signed on card. Whatever design you come up with the rose will look a thousand times better then the original because those prime cuts are ugly. Nice cards.

I agree, very UGLY...and when i bought it, i had the intention of cutting it...i know what you are saying, i don't know why people buy mays and aarons cuts and bandaids when on-card are available...in my case, it will save a little money using cut autos.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
JoeTorreCollector said:
I really like your work! Are they hard to make?

I am no way the artist...i guess you missed the other threads...we have one guy on this board that makes them..here's a sample if you want to contract him...(the others were made by knuckles from the psa boards).

ichiroproof.jpg

JoeTorreCollector

Mar 16, 2009
hofautos said:
JoeTorreCollector said:
I really like your work! Are they hard to make?

I am no way the artist...i guess you missed the other threads...we have one guy on this board that makes them..here's a sample if you want to contract him...(the others were made by knuckles from the psa boards).

ichiroproof.jpg

He does some nice work then. I have to leave for the night but I will be sending you a PM tomorrow to get some more info. Again, nice card! :D

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
scotty21690 said:
......But the Rose is already auto'ed?

going after a theme for the big record holders...

aaron 755
rickey 1406
dimaggio 56
ripken 2632
pete rose 4256
ichiro 262
teddy 406

will do something for mays and mantle too, not sure what? maybe the year of the mays catch and the longest recorded hr for mantle? does mantle have any other famous number? am i missing any that are within range (not buying a cy young or walter johnson auto)...

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Who is the "artist" behind these? They are AWESOME (the individual really should contact several of the card company's & show them his creation's). :D

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Who is the "artist" behind these? They are AWESOME (the individual really should contact several of the card company's & show them his creation's). :D

check back, and he will respond here so anyone can pm him..200lbhockey or something like that....

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Ohhh okay gotcha! He designed the Razor/FCB card's I think? Anyhow, great work & cool idea of you to do those (I'm not a fan of tearing up card's though, but eh). :D

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I have been thinking about making some customs myself. Id probably use index cards that i have signed. Im not sure about game used yet.

My only suggestion for you would be to not put "1/1" on the cards, especially not on the front.

Members online

Latest posts