Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SELL: tpeichel to spahnandsain (Julio)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I looked at at another trade and I think I just reply that I agree. Then maybe a moderator gets contacted and updates our rating?

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
tpeichel said:
I looked at at another trade and I think I just reply that I agree. Then maybe a moderator gets contacted and updates our rating?

Maybe so. I am so freaking excited about getting these in. I have no idea what 75% of the stuff on your list even looks like. You are truly an oddball collector. I am so glad I saw the Gooden post and got in contact with you. :D

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Tim,
I got the huge package in today. UNBELIEVEBLE!!!!! I have never seen 3/4th's of this stuff. I replied on the tranaction thread, I'll ask a Mod what to do next. Thanks for the great oddballs and the fast shipping.
Brandon

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
spahnandsain said:
Tim,
I got the huge package in today. UNBELIEVEBLE!!!!! I have never seen 3/4th's of this stuff. I replied on the tranaction thread, I'll ask a Mod what to do next. Thanks for the great oddballs and the fast shipping.
Brandon

Glad you liked them. I knew there was a reason I kept the tuff for ten years without chucking it. -Tim

Members online