Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: FCB Birthday Group MAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Yes, May is here!!!!! :D

In Group:

04: Wolfmanalfredo
04: Huffmaniac
07: Trolea1234

On boards:

01: AnthonyK
02: onehrk
02: Reds in 2009
05: HoustonTeams4Me
09: numba1yankeefan
09: Lally1
17: chisox3706
22: 53Brooklyn
22: MartinFFcollector
29: Seth
31: nurvanna

Show those Birthday cards!!!!! :D

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
guys i still owe a couple of you packages and I apologize for being late... life has been crazy past couple months with the baby and coaching. I should have stuff out this week or next. Thanks for understanding and I am very sorry

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
I turn 56 on May 22nd. Also, Seth turns 17 on May 29th. Two of my three daughters also have birthdays on the 15th and 25th. Very hectic month. My wife's birthday is also the same day as her father's, and her mother's is a week before in January. We get them all in bunches!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Happy Birthday to all, especially the two who have tomorrow as their birthdays!

04: Wolfmanalfredo
04: Huffmaniac

Andy....I already sent you some 57's for your set as part of my birthday prize to you, but I think you'll especially like what I'm putting in the mailbox for you tomorrow :D
Paul...You're not a victim, but I'm going to see if I can find at least a little something for you.

DANNY

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MEMBER'S WHOM CELEBRATE THIER B-DAY'S IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!! :D :grouphug:

My B-Day falls on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) & this year I'm celebrating the BIG 3-0!!!! :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Take care everybody, be safe, & don't drink & drive ...We all want you to make it back here on the board to tell us what you got for your birthday and we'd like to be able to celebrate with you your next birthday around this time next year (so use your head and don't be a DOOF)!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! :D

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
happy birthday to all that have already had their birthday this year.
and a special happy birthday to those that celebrate their birthday in the glorious month of may - mine is may 31st!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Happy Birthday Wolfmanalfredo! I hope you have a great one. Your package will be late. :oops: Waiting on a few things in the mail.

Huffmaniac- I hope you have a great Birthday!
Josh

Members online

Latest posts