Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning guys. My son has a game this Saturday (machine pitch) 7-8 year olds. We are 5-0 so far and have a great bunch of kids. After that it looks like yardwork.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
My last 3 shifts at my crappy job are this weekend. 6 more days until I take my last final and I finally graduate!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

working all weekend as usual. it's going to be Seattle weather around here all weekend. rainy and in the 60's.

trevordchi enjoy your last few days at college and congratulations on graduating.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Morning everyone!! Crappy night for New England sports fans......

Mojo- I received the Morning Thread prize goodies from last week! Many thanks!! Morning Threaders, be on the lookout in an upcoming thread for my "re-gifting" :lol: giveaway.......

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
Good morning all.. Off work for 4 days..The boss (my wife) and little girl are going to spend the weekend at girl scouts camp, so my son and I get the place to ourselves :eek:

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys

Got some apt searching to do this weekend...It's either a lot harder to do than I thought or I'm really picky.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
if i read this post now does that mean the day is over?
have today off for family matters - rather be at work !!!
for you yard workers come on down i hate it.
out of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good Friday morning, gents. 1219_tired_smiley_drinking_coffee.gif

Was up late trying to get rid of a virus on my computer last night. I hate those things. All clean this morning though. Nothing major in the plans for the weekend yet. Gonna try to go see the Tulsa Drillers play soon. They've got some good players on the team.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

working all weekend as usual. it's going to be Seattle weather around here all weekend. rainy and in the 60's.

trevordchi enjoy your last few days at college and congratulations on graduating.

Thanks man. It's been a loooooong time coming. Not much to enjoy though. Everyone on campus is freaked out about the flu and I'm worried they may shut the school down if someone actually gets it. After 7 years of college I'm going to be ROYALLY pissed off if I have to wait another week to finish.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone's days are off to a great start.

No big plans here. I bought a ton of Pete Rose cards yesterday, around 50, and can't wait for them to come in. Nothing extra special, just a bunch of oddball stuff really, but I can't wait for the maildays to start rolling in.

Joe

Members online