Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
If your address is "home confirmed", does that mean your account is confirmed?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Well I'm incredibly confused...

On my Paypal add/edit Credit/Debit card screen, it says the address is confirmed.

But I just got a refund for a transaction, and on the transaction page, it says I'm unconfirmed.

Any help?

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Sounds like you have not confirmed your checking or credit card......did you get 2 small deposits and enter them in when you first added those accts to your PAYPAL acct. Are you using a different mailing address than your billing address????

TK

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Sounds like you have not confirmed your checking or credit card......did you get 2 small deposits and enter them in when you first added those accts to your PAYPAL acct. Are you using a different mailing address than your billing address????

TK

Well I was confirmed up until about a month ago, then I changed one apartment over. I thought it was confirmed, but I guess not, so do I have to go through all of the confirmation process again?

I have the credit card entered, and it says it's confirmed to my current address.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Skorris CCBC said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

Well I was confirmed up until about a month ago, then I changed one apartment over. I thought it was confirmed, but I guess not, so do I have to go through all of the confirmation process again?

I have the credit card entered, and it says it's confirmed to my current address.

I would call the PAYPAL customer service number and ask them, but if you changed your physical address, that is probably what did it. Especially if you didnt change your credit card billing address or you dont have the right address selected if you didnt delete your old one.

Simple phone call should take care of it.

TK