Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] DK Recollection Auto Mailday (HoF Hero Style!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Feller_Reco.jpg

#'d 02/18

I watched this thing sit on Naxcom (sportsbuy) for so long. Guy wouldn't answer emails or offers and had auto reject at anything under $5 less that his BIN price. Finally just hit the BIN, and he sure didn't hesitate on sending it to me quick!

Ah, well. Paid a bit much, but it's worth it for one I've never seen another copy of.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
A_Pharis said:
Feller_Reco.jpg

#'d 02/18

I watched this thing sit on Naxcom (sportsbuy) for so long. Guy wouldn't answer emails or offers and had auto reject at anything under $5 less that his BIN price. Finally just hit the BIN, and he sure didn't hesitate on sending it to me quick!

Ah, well. Paid a bit much, but it's worth it for one I've never seen another copy of.

Thats awesome. I've been thinking for the last year or so about starting Feller PC.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
A_Pharis said:
Feller_Reco.jpg

#'d 02/18

That is a beauty. By the way, do you have any dupes of your recollections? If so, could you PM me a list.
Thanks
Jeremy

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
You have THE BEST collection of these. I am very jealous. I am trying for just my guy and am still a few short. congrats on a great addition to your collection.

Thanks,

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
jflan702 said:
You have THE BEST collection of these. I am very jealous. I am trying for just my guy and am still a few short. congrats on a great addition to your collection.

Thanks,

I agree! I'm always checking out your new additions.

Nice Feller!
josh

Members online

Latest posts