Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello all. New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi I just joined the site. I am a major collector of memorabilia and enjoy the collecting hobby. Many of you may know of my son Seth, who also collects cards and memorabilia. I saw him posting on the site and finally decided to join.

Here are my favorite pieces

This one is very special because Seth and his Mom found it for me for my birthday. It is ironically addressed to me!

2d7wzkz.jpg

The rest are just my other favorites.

357ho9t.jpg

ivv52p.jpg

i6jfif.jpg

Thanks guys. I will read a lot and post here and there.

Favorite teams run in the family. Go White Sox, Packers, Badgers, Blackhawks, and Bulls!

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks numberonemetfan.

Seth likes L.J. Hoes, I have heard about him. His best friend knew L.J. at prep school on the East coast.

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks guys. My latest pickup was an Alexei Ramirez framed batting glove auto with a picture of Alexei too. Seth took the pictures for me a long time ago of those ones. Maybe I can get some more up too.

My top favorites I do not have pictures of are

1969 Mets Signed Ball- I am from Brooklyn if you didn't know. Mets fan and old Brooklyn Dodgers too. White Sox are still the top with Seth though.

2005 World Series Game 2 Foul Ball Signed By Jermaine Dye. He hit it in the bottom of the third inning and the ball hit Seth's leg on the fly. We were way out in the section just left of the White Sox bullpen. I picked it up!

Members online

Latest posts