Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ICHIRO Cut arrives and posted on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I doubt I get any offers, but you never know...for the mean time, i hope to draw some attention to the board!

[spam:21pxrkot]220407085704[/spam:21pxrkot]

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Nice card. 200LB did an awesome job on it. I don't see any mention of the site in the auction though.

This is a custom made card from one of the famous members on freedomcardboard.com It is made of card stock and same dimensions as a standard baseball card and 180pt.
Card comes with PSA/DNA and Mill Creek holo and original card used to make it.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3i7iiw1o]Nice card. 200LB did an awesome job on it. I don't see any mention of the site in the auction though.

This is a custom made card from one of the famous members on freedomcardboard.com It is made of card stock and same dimensions as a standard baseball card and 180pt.
Card comes with PSA/DNA and Mill Creek holo and original card used to make it.[/quote:3i7iiw1o]

There it is. Damn I'm blind.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":2kgrkprz][quote="AKA Coastal":2kgrkprz]Nice card. 200LB did an awesome job on it. I don't see any mention of the site in the auction though.

Card comes with PSA/DNA and Mill Creek holo and original card used to make it.[/quote:2kgrkprz]

There it is. Damn I'm blind.[/quote:2kgrkprz]

I missed it as well, lol.

Johan Santana 57 said:
so you had that made to sell?
I think this is more just an experiment per se

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
so you had that made to sell?

What do you think with my asking price...however, you never know...everything has a price tag in my book.

Members online