Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any basketball team collectors on the boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I cleared out some room in my closet by sending out a bunch of cards to the baseball team collectors. I'm looking to do the same if there are any people on here that collect all cards of their team (the lot will be mostly base). It would also have to be someone that collects the card as long as the player is in that teams jersey because these are mostly late 90's and early 2000's cards.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
As a Hawks collector of present day players, I don't think anyone has been on the team before 2004 it seems like.
:lol: :?
If you have any Joe Johnson or Mike Bibby rookies, I'll gladly take them, but that is about it from late 90's early 2000's I think.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wehttam6 said:
As a Hawks collector of present day players, I don't think anyone has been on the team before 2004 it seems like.
:lol: :?
If you have any Joe Johnson or Mike Bibby rookies, I'll gladly take them, but that is about it from late 90's early 2000's I think.

Sorry, nothing there.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
tramers said:
i'll take hornets,celtics and bulls

I sent out Celts and Bulls to the baseball guys that wanted them, but I'll see what I can find for hornets. Send me a PM with your address.

Members online

Latest posts