Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tristar pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Moose blue ref 9.5
Moose ref 9.5
Lambo blue ref 9.5
Dominguez blue ref 9.5 true gem :)
Dominguez ee au /50
Dominguez ee au /769

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
How's the show?

I decided not to go since the auto lineup was full of guys I already have and I rather prep for the fight party.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Shows good. Not much to buy unfortunately. Got madbum to auto.a ball for me- he's very nice

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
NIIIICE pickups Jen, but you'd be better off editing the title of the thread. as it is now, it reads
like you picked up some Tristar product lol

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
bikerider60 said:
cardboardGIANTS said:
How's the show?

I decided not to go since the auto lineup was full of guys I already have and I rather prep for the fight party.
What is a Fight Party?

First rule of Fight Party.........don't talk about Fight Party!

lmao... i actually laughed out loud...

if there was a way to +rep you, i would...

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Other pus

07 usa jarrod parker au jersey + 07 bcdp corey brown ref au + 2 08 bcdp ref aus - traded a junk card for it

08 bcdp ryan chaffee red ref #1/5

All in all a good show. Sold a lot of cards, got some great steals on cards I wanted, hung w my buds. If only it didn't rain every fuhreaking day :(

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
My show lol- guy sees my case- moose blue ref 9.5, moose x 9.5, moose gold ref 9.5, price gold ref 9.5, madbum blue ref 9.5, madbum x 9.5, heyware ee au 9.5 madbum sterling ref au 9.5, etc. Pretty much all of the top prospects. Dude asks do you have ANY good prospects? lol dude no I just slab the junk losers haha love show guys

Members online