Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT- Should I change my sig?

Which picture for my sig?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I am not sure.If she's your wife or your girlfriend I don't think it should even matter to you what we want to see.But I certainly wouldn't have a picture of my wife on my sig with her clevage showing.Other than that...not sure what to tell ya.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
predatorkj said:
I am not sure.If she's your wife or your girlfriend I don't think it should even matter to you what we want to see.But I certainly wouldn't have a picture of my wife on my sig with her clevage showing.Other than that...not sure what to tell ya.

Although that would be nice!, no I just know her through her brother. Hes a pitcher in the Cardinals farm system who I met a few years back when I was working with another team.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

Although that would be nice!, no I just know her through her brother. Hes a pitcher in the Cardinals farm system who I met a few years back when I was working with another team.
So you put your friends sister pic in your sig? Kind of a weird thing to do.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

Blake Hawksworth's sister

I remember this getting discussed a little while back. She is cute, she looks like she could be Rachel Rays little sister.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

ditto. Does she know.?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

I think shes amazingly hot lol. Better than putting pictures of guys imo. Nothing personal to anyone but I'd rather look at her when I post than a baseball player.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

I dont see how its any different then putting a picture of a baseball player or a board member in your case in our sigs.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Before this gets into an unnecessary argument, Ill just close the voting and leave it alone lol.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
MallCopKJ said:
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

I think shes amazingly hot lol. Better than putting pictures of guys imo. Nothing personal to anyone but I'd rather look at her when I post than a baseball player.
Know one is questioning your sexuality just kind of a weird thing to do.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

I dont see how its any different then putting a picture of a baseball player or a board member in your case in our sigs.
Because shes not a public figure. Just taking pictures from her facebook.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

Know one is questioning your sexuality just kind of a weird thing to do.

Nah, I hear you, its cool. She is to me what Travis Denker is to you. Except, unfortunately I cant collect her as theres only 1 :lol:

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
I'd say put her in your sig:

meirlur8.jpg

JK....Any of them are nice though....We need more of the blonde especially because of Pic #1! ;)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Its no big deal.I would just leave the pic you have up going by what you have told us. I don't think its horribly creepy or anything.Just a little confusing for me to understand but whatever.It is your sig.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
boxbreaker44 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

Jaypers(dont know his real name) isnt a public figure.
END :!: :!:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
MallCopKJ said:
predatorkj said:

Actually she kind of is. She was a sports reporter from Dallas now she works in Boston for Fox news.

Members online