Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT - oh feck, my auction( vinyl record ) is ending...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
and it doesn't look good.
3 watchers and no bids just yet.
i'm a sniper myself so i know all the action happens within the last few minutes, however it's a little nerve racking to not see the hint of a bidding war yet. :|
this was suppose to be a minor PAYOLA for some BW cards, oh well. ::facepalm::

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
nurvanna said:
i'm a sniper myself so i know all the action happens within the last few minutes, however it's a little nerve racking to not see the hint of a bidding war yet. :|

Cool story.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
nurvanna said:

I have 0 idea what you are talking about.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Greg Cleveland said:
Have you sold much vinyl before? I would love to dump some of my overstock but I don't know if it's the stuff I have, or if nobody really collects vinyl anymore.

Greg,

I don't know what vinyl sales are like on eBay, but people are definitely still collecting it. It has actually seen a huge come back in the last few years with more and more indie labels releasing new stuff on vinyl as well as CD/digital.

Craig

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
ended, but not as well as i had expected. :cry:

sorry for the confusion folks.

"english version":
i was hoping to sell a record in tip top condition in order to get some extra cash for some brandon wood cards. at the time of the original typing of my message, the results of the auction didn't look as promising as thought it would. a similar record in crappy condition recently sold with a lot of different bidders( maybe a schill? ). maybe my timing was off. i know that the listing was alright, it's worked well the the others i've sold just like it. so that's basically what i wrote and it's the story i'm sticking to.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
To the OP sorry about you not making a sale on these...I have tons of old vinyl..(The Dead, Doors, the original Woodstock, some old REO, and so on...I would like to get rid of some of it, but don't want to give it away...Anyways better luck next time

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
ahill1 said:
Why even make a comment? Just continues to confirm that I am correct about thinking of you as a snotty shat headed rich kid.

hey it's totally cool, no need to be upset. ian stewart was right on - it's a totally cool story that was slightly confusing and completely pointless to a lot of people. yet it did create 2 minor conversation pieces within itself - nirvana and vinyl.
those 2 things was what i was collecting before BW.

to continue the song...
"everyone is gay" - KDC

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
albums are always underrated lol...at least if you ask my dad. He's got over 17k and always looking for more.

Now I know where my collecting gene came from.

Members online