Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sore Eagle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Jesus. Not only is it spelled wrong, but the player didn't sign his own name and it looks like a 2nd grader wrote it. Fail all around.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Groat said:
Jesus. Not only is it spelled wrong, but the player didn't sign his own name and it looks like a 2nd grader wrote it. Fail all around.

On a good amount of inscriptions the players simply do not sign their name. It is actually pretty common to see.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
picardriker.png

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Ah, doesn't look like that one will fly under the radar. Already over $60. Not sure what print run is on the inscription. I wonder if he signed them all like it.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Ah, doesn't look like that one will fly under the radar. Already over $60. Not sure what print run is on the inscription. I wonder if he signed them all like it.

There are only 3 golds that say that and 2 Blues that say that, no silvers or bronzes

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Brad said:
matchpenalty said:

There are only 3 golds that say that and 2 Blues that say that, no silvers or bronzes

Have any others been found or sold on ebay? If so what did they sell for.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Groat said:

Poor handwriting is a sign of genius. Except in the case of the above card.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Over $180 with less than a day left.
Even Gelleman featured the card in his blog. Would be a sweet card to own. Everyone will remember it with all the hype it's getting. Plus the guy was a #1 pick. I bet a big Packer fan gets it and it will never be seen again.
Will be interesting to see if any of the other 5 surface.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sold for $180. If anyone sees another one of the possible 5 get put up for auction post it in here. Make this thread the Sore Eagles tracker.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Brad said:
$26 does not seem too bad. I wonder what it is SP'd to

Yeah, looks like a steal for someone. So Press pass hasn't released #'s on inscriptions yet in this product? Is their any site that keeps track of all the different inscriptions in past products?
Maybe one of these days someone will try and start a master thread on press pass inscriptions and try and get all info in one place.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Brad said:
$26 does not seem too bad. I wonder what it is SP'd to

Yeah, looks like a steal for someone. So Press pass hasn't released #'s on inscriptions yet in this product? Is their any site that keeps track of all the different inscriptions in past products?
Maybe one of these days someone will try and start a master thread on press pass inscriptions and try and get all info in one place.

I used to just search Beckett before it changed over. You can still search it, but takes long. I do not know of a place that compiles all of it for you