Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please rate my team

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I just completed a money league draft, I think I did pretty well, but wanted to hear other peoples insights. Let me know what you think are my strong, and weak points. Thanks.

PG- Deron Williams
SG- Dwyane Wade
SF- Rudy Gay
PF- Emeka Okafor
C - Andrew Bynum
Utility- Jamal Crawford
BN- Michael Beasley
BN- Peja Stojakovic
BN- Luol Deng
BN- Jameer Nelson
BN- Al Thornton
BN- Ricky Davis

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
Any answer depends on number of teams in the league, let us know.

Ten teams, categories are:

FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, A/T

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
Backcourt is really solid (Wade is going to have a big year, imo)...I think you will be happy with Beasley & Thornton too. I'm not a big fan of Okafor, and Bynum will be solid if he stays healthy. Not a bad team.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Personally, it sounds pretty good to me. No, not all the biggest stars around the league, but some definite good ones there! I think you should do pretty well! Yeah, better hope that Bynum stays healthy this year though. Hopefully a big breakout year!
Best of luck!

G

Invest4thefuture said:
strong team, but you are really lacking frontcourt depth...

So is most the the teams in the NBA :lol:
For a 10 ten league you should be ok. After the season starts and some guys get hurt or even dropped in your league, you should go look to up grade the front court a little though.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
havent done much fantasy b-ball , but looks to be a solid and balanced team.

I'd just be a little worried about the frontcourt, since neither Okafor or Bynum have really proved they can play a full year

Members online