Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB A Sunday with NO Football Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Valley Ranch is falling down, falling down
Valley Ranch is falling down, damn you Jerry

I hope that wasn't a preview of things to come this season. Ceilings collapsing, people getting electrocuted...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
im not sure I own 50 autos anymore I probably do but it doesnt seem like it. most of the pics will be from my traded away section

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
didnt end up making it to hells kitchen was to busy or something i guess reservation was a 2 hour wait

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Yeah, Sunday is probably about the absolute worst time you could go for breakfast. I took my girlfriend there a few weeks ago on like a Monday for breakfast. We basically had the whole place to ourselves. I think there was 1-2 other tables with people at them.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Breakfast on a Sunday pretty much anywhere is going to suck. Doesn't even matter if the food is good. You have the church goers, families with kids, and everyone in between wanting to go out for breakfast on Sunday mornings. We used to go to the Original Pancake House on Sundays for breakfast and we'd always have to wait at least an hour to get a table. We'd even show up at like 11-12 and there would still be that long of a wait.

Members online