Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Press Pass Inscriptions auto mail + a freebie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
First, thanks sffanmike for the package. I brought it down to scan and cannot think where I set it down ::facepalm::

But his package had a Freddie Brown Hit auto, Chase Coffman hit base, Aaron Kelly hit base, and Jerome Simpson Stadium Club auto :cheers: Thanks!!!

I then got these two HUGE cards for my James Davis PC. Both are SP'd to only 8 so I was glad they surfaced fast

Go Tigers! inscription
JdavisGTPP.jpg

Thunder Inscription :dance: I am already planning on nabbing Spiller's Lighting next year :pray:
JDavisThunder.jpg

Might have to sig this over the Fridge
JDavisthunder2-1.jpg
JDavisGT2-1.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks! I don't think I want to admit what my real snipe was :oops: but I hope I can land a Spiller. A Thunder and Lightning pair would be sick

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks Micah. I hope the Marshawn gets there soon

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Oh man those are awesome. Maybe rotate the sig, those Fidge autos are sick as well.

Since reading that thread listing all the different press pass inscriptions, I've become obsessed searching them out on ebay. I won a couple so far. I really liked the Hunter Cantwell Cool Breeze, but it went for way more than I would pay for a guy who never got drafted.
We may need to get inscriptions thread going for football cards.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Oh man those are awesome. Maybe rotate the sig, those Fidge autos are sick as well.

Since reading that thread listing all the different press pass inscriptions, I've become obsessed searching them out on ebay. I won a couple so far. I really liked the Hunter Cantwell Cool Breeze, but it went for way more than I would pay for a guy who never got drafted.
We may need to get inscriptions thread going for football cards.

Thanks. Press Pass is very underrated. I like finding the inscriptions and Red Inks that are SP'd very low. A Press pass thread would be interesting to start. I got another inscription coming in that is SP'd to only 24

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I was watching the The Hulk guys inscription. That that a pretty unique looking card.
I saw another cool one where the guy just signed a O.

Members online

Latest posts