Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box of '08 Draft & 1 1/2 '07 Draft!!! Very niiiiiiice.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey! I picked up some wax on my way out of a show I stopped by today. I bought 1 Box of '08 Draft & 1 1/2 Boxes of '07 Draft. Everything is available. If you are interested in something shoot me a PM. Here are the goods.

'07 DRAFT HITS
Travis D'Arnaud Xfractor Auto /225
Travis D'Arnaud Base Auto

Brandon Marrow Blue Refractor /199
Scan10026-4-1.jpg

Jeff Niemann Blue Refractor /199
Danny Rams Blue Refractor /199
Tyler Mach Refractor
Eric Sogard Refractor
Dustin Bell Refractor
German Duran Refractor
Cameron Maybin Blue /399
Bryan Anderson Blue /399
Matt LaPorta Xfractor /299 :shock:
Scan10025-3-1.jpg

Plus the usual Moustakas, Bumgarner, LaPorta, Heyward & Freeman cards. So onto the '08 Draft.

'08 DRAFT HITS
Brandon Boggs Blue /399
Tyson Ross & Shane Peterson Refractors :D Very happy cause I needed these 2 to finish off my Refractor set.
Jay Austin Refractor
Taylor Teagarden Xfractor /199

I was a little down, but good things come to those that wait! :D

Rick Porcello Xfractor /199 :shock:
Scan10038-6-1.jpg

Evan Longoria Chrome Auto :D
Scan10037-6-1.jpg

Jesus Montero Blue Refractor Redemption :shock:
Scan10039-8-1.jpg

Overall, I was very pleased with the entire break. I haven't been able to say that in a long time. Thanks for looking. Rob

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
That one 08 box had a better base parallel than my entire 2nd case in the Porcello, a better RC auto than my entire 2nd case, and a better parallel auto than my 2nd case, lol.

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Jesus Christ did you kill that 08 Box! Well done, pretty rare to have such strong xfractor pulls. That is one of the best 08 boxes I've ever seen. Congrats again

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
mredsox89 said:
That one 08 box had a better base parallel than my entire 2nd case in the Porcello, a better RC auto than my entire 2nd case, and a better parallel auto than my 2nd case, lol.

The sad part is that the 1 box was better than any of the 4 cases that I broke when it came out. :D In the 4 cases I broke I only pulled one RC Auto and that was a Balester Ref plus no Prime Time Autos better than a Blue. Plus I only pulled 1 Porcello parallel (a base) refractor as well. So, I was pretty happy with the 1 box. It's Topps way of keeping addicts like us buying their products. ::facepalm::

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Great Dealz Rob said:
mredsox89 said:

The sad part is that the 1 box was better than any of the 4 cases that I broke when it came out. :D In the 4 cases I broke I only pulled one RC Auto and that was a Balester Ref plus no Prime Time Autos better than a Blue. Plus I only pulled 1 Porcello parallel (a base) refractor as well. So, I was pretty happy with the 1 box. It's Topps way of keeping addicts like us buying their products. ::facepalm::

haha, no kidding. Pretty much regardless of what I pull when i rip draft i always go back. I try to stay to 1-2 cases per year, thats it. I have stopped buying by the box, just not worth it, especially with 08 in which the base set stinks. At least in 07, you get 5+ great chrome cards per box

Members online

Latest posts