Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TRADE: pujolsthomefan33 / deantap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 receives:PayPal (money received instantly)

deantap receives: Tim Alderson / King Felix Autos

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
patrick, why don't you just tell me when your going to send me my end of our trade and quit playing this game with me i'll leave you alone after you do that by ignoring me you leave me to question your intentions i know you have better things to do than play games why don't you just be a man and lets end this stupid game of cat and mouse we got off to a bad start and now its time to move on this trader you just made this paypal deal with knows me pujolsthomefan33 ask him if i'm a good trader or not i have made several trades with him i say we appolagise to each other like men!, and move on this is stupid and totally uncalled for i just want to put an end to things then we can both go seperate ways after this and be done with it! i just want to know when and if i can expect my end of our trade like any normal trader would want playing this game is not helping your cause, get over it and lets move forward,thanks,randy

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Wait what????? What is happening here????

TK

cardsultan said:
patrick, why don't you just tell me when your going to send me my end of our trade and quit playing this game with me i'll leave you alone after you do that by ignoring me you leave me to question your intentions i know you have better things to do than play games why don't you just be a man and lets end this stupid game of cat and mouse we got off to a bad start and now its time to move on this trader you just made this paypal deal with knows me pujolsthomefan33 ask him if i'm a good trader or not i have made several trades with him i say we appolagise to each other like men!, and move on this is stupid and totally uncalled for i just want to put an end to things then we can both go seperate ways after this and be done with it! i just want to know when and if i can expect my end of our trade like any normal trader would want playing this game is not helping your cause, get over it and lets move forward,thanks,randy

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Wait what????? What is happening here????

TK

cardsultan said:
hey tk, this guy is mad at me because he got suspended from the bench for cussing me out with profanity and now he's playing games with my end of our trade not responding to my messages!! or giving me a dc# if he would i would just leave him alone and move on i just want my card he owes me!! he has the cards i sent him posted in his bucket for trade and sale! real fair guy huh?,sorry for posting on your thread but he gives me no choice!!

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
mzchops said:
how long has it been since he got your end in :?:
monday! but he won't answer emails or pm's and he's been on here several times so i know he's seen them i'm only panicing because i'm not used to being treated like this buy traders in all my trades (200) 99.9% at least have the courtesy of responding to messages it is just good traders courtesyand most traders don't have a problem with it at least in my experience in trading never had to beg a guy to contact me before about whats going on!,thanks,randy

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
cardsultan said:
mzchops said:
monday! but he won't answer emails or pm's and he's been on here several times so i know he's seen them i'm only panicing because i'm not used to being treated like this buy traders in all my trades (200) 99.9% at least have the courtesy of responding to messages it is just good traders courtesyand most traders don't have a problem with it at least in my experience in trading never had to beg a guy to contact me before about whats going on!,thanks,randy

wow you would think he could at least have the courtesy of getting in touch with you and letting you know what's going on, well hopefully you get your end in and then just be done with him, that's to bad your getting treated that way

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Randy,

I will email him and see what is up......I have never known him to be a bad trader as I have done deals with him before....I am sure this can be resolved pretty easily.

Thanks
TK

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
I have never dealt with a a bigger pain than this guy "cardsultan". We had a confirmed trade on Beckett but HE BACKED out because he said I was asking for too much on my cards. Now he is telling people HE BACKED OUT because I wouldn't send him my home e-mail. :?: Not once was our trade contingent on me sending him my home e-mail as it was all about our cards values (as explained by him in one of his e-mails). So after I proved to him my cards worth AND proved to him the GRIFFEY he was trading me was not worth twice what HE was asking for he came back to me on "the Bench" and ended up trading me more than we had previously agreed upon. :?: As a new trader on "the Bench" you have to send first no matter how many trades you made on "Beckett" but he wanted me to send his end right away. I would not and I told him his cards will go out AFTER I receive my end as I was already established on "the Bench". Well, he kept pestering and sending me these arrogant e-mails and insisted I send him his cards right away and I responded wrong (used inappropriate language with him) and got suspended 5 days on "the Bench". I admit I was wrong and it will never happen again but anyone who has traded with me before (on Beckett-The Bench/Topps/tradecardsnow/trader retreat) knows my excellent trading track record and sending cards right away when warranted. "cardsultan" didn't want to follow the rules set on "the Bench" and the mods there have told him he will get no special treatment there. My end of our trade arrived Monday 8/11 and his cards on going out Wednesday 8/13 with my paypal sales. If anyone else like "cardsultan" has a problem with my sending turnaround time PLZ LMK. My record on these trader sites and the bay (1600+) speaks for themselves. Because I have elected to ignore any further e-mails from him he is now posting on my threads with no relation to the subject matter. Here is a quote from "cardsultan" from one of his MANY infamous e-mails he sent to me. "cardsultan":eek:k patrick here is your dc# 03081400000160914409 is there something else i need to do now i don't want to screw up anymore? and please don't kill me on feed back about this trade i am sorry

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
mzchops said:
cardsultan said:
mzchops said:

wow you would think he could at least have the courtesy of getting in touch with you and letting you know what's going on, well hopefully you get your end in and then just be done with him, that's to bad your getting treated that way
well thank you for your input i feel the same way but some guy's just have no respect for other traders or people for that matter thank goodness this is the only one i have ever had to deal with like this,i guess out of 10 years trading thats really not bad but it will be the last time i ever deal with him again,thanks for your concern i would remember his name for future dealings if he does it to me i'm sure he would do it to others,thanks,randy

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
deantap said:
I have never dealt with a a bigger pain than this guy "cardsultan". We had a confirmed trade on Beckett but HE BACKED out because he said I was asking for too much on my cards. Now he is telling people HE BACKED OUT because I wouldn't send him my home e-mail. :?: Not once was our trade contingent on me sending him my home e-mail as it was all about our cards values (as explained by him in one of his e-mails). So after I proved to him my cards worth AND proved to him the GRIFFEY he was trading me was not worth twice what HE was asking for he came back to me on "the Bench" and ended up trading me more than we had previously agreed upon. :?: As a new trader on "the Bench" you have to send first no matter how many trades you made on "Beckett" but he wanted me to send his end right away. I would not and I told him his cards will go out AFTER I receive my end as I was already established on "the Bench". Well, he kept pestering and sending me these arrogant e-mails and insisted I send him his cards right away and I responded wrong (used inappropriate language with him) and got suspended 5 days on "the Bench". I admit I was wrong and it will never happen again but anyone who has traded with me before (on Beckett-The Bench/Topps/tradecardsnow/trader retreat) knows my excellent trading track record and sending cards right away when warranted. "cardsultan" didn't want to follow the rules set on "the Bench" and the mods there have told him he will get no special treatment there. My end of our trade arrived Monday 8/11 and his cards on going out Wednesday 8/13 with my paypal sales. If anyone else like "cardsultan" has a problem with my sending turnaround time PLZ LMK. My record on these trader sites and the bay (1600+) speaks for themselves. Because I have elected to ignore any further e-mails from him he is now posting on my threads with no relation to the subject matter. Here is a quote from "cardsultan" from one of his MANY infamous e-mails he sent to me. "cardsultan":eek:k patrick here is your dc# 03081400000160914409 is there something else i need to do now i don't want to screw up anymore? and please don't kill me on feed back about this trade i am sorry
no patrick! i won't kill you on feed back i'm happy now i got what i wanted (that wasn;'t so hard was it? i am sorry too!, i say we both just move on and put this behind us and have some fun with the hobby!! thanks

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
mzchops said:

came in Monday going out Wednesday-PLZ see my explanation why I chose to ignore him-sometimes it is better to ignore the problem as there was never anu doubt that he will get his cards-I could understand if itsbeen a week or two but give me a break as its been less than 48 hours :roll:

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
[/quote]no patrick! i won't kill you on feed back i'm happy now i got what i wanted (that wasn;'t so hard was it? i am sorry too!, i say we both just move on and put this behind us and have some fun with the hobby!! thanks[/quote]

You should be sorry-you have been in the WRONG from the very beginning on this deal
:roll:

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
wow you would think he could at least have the courtesy of getting in touch with you and letting you know what's going on, well hopefully you get your end in and then just be done with him, that's to bad your getting treated that way[/quote] well thank you for your input i feel the same way but some guy's just have no respect for other traders or people for that matter thank goodness this is the only one i have ever had to deal with like this,i guess out of 10 years trading thats really not bad but it will be the last time i ever deal with him again,thanks for your concern i would remember his name for future dealings if he does it to me i'm sure he would do it to others,thanks,randy[/quote]

I have done nothing wrong but ignore your arrogant e-mails :roll: Hopefully you won't be so wishy washy with future traders! You admit YOU WERE WRONG :?:

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
cardsultan said:
deantap said:
no patrick! i won't kill you on feed back i'm happy now i got what i wanted (that wasn;'t so hard was it? i am sorry too!, i say we both just move on and put this behind us and have some fun with the hobby!! thanks i won't get into going over that last message,it will do no good to argue over what happened it will never happen again trust me i have alot of better traders i can deal with," your story was nice thogh" but i still have no dc# i gave you one i'm not good enough to get one?we'll seeif and when the catrdshos up!,thanks randy :lol:

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
cardsultan said:
cardsultan said:
deantap said:
no patrick! i won't kill you on feed back i'm happy now i got what i wanted (that wasn;'t so hard was it? i am sorry too!, i say we both just move on and put this behind us and have some fun with the hobby!! thanks i won't get into going over that last message,it will do no good to argue over what happened it will never happen again trust me i have alot of better traders i can deal with," your story was nice thogh" but i still have no dc# i gave you one i'm not good enough to get one?we'll seeif and when the catrdshos up!,thanks randy :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
deantap said:
mzchops said:

came in Monday going out Wednesday-PLZ see my explanation why I chose to ignore him-sometimes it is better to ignore the problem as there was never anu doubt that he will get his cards-I could understand if itsbeen a week or two but give me a break as its been less than 48 hours :roll:
yes and all i said was use soms common sense in makeing a trade i had hundreds of references and you went off on me and cussed me out throwing a bunch of names at me just like in this last message your a good name caller but at least this time there was no profanity,your explanation is a joke i guess you think all you did wrong is cuss me out in the trade i wanted your email address because beckett was going offline and deleteing everything and i don't know you from anywhere and none of the traders i know know you eaither when they went offline we had no way of contact because i didn't have your email address and i sure wasn;t going to mail cards to someone i don't know i haven't seen one reference about you all i know about you is what happened here why don't you post your message you talked about all of us beckett guy's who think we deserve special treatment! ("o you can't its full of profanity!!) i will say that in all my messages i never called you any names especially profain ones!and i still don't have a dc# out of all that talk!,did anyone see a dc# anywhere??????? if you mailed my card you shoud have one right??

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
cardsultan said:
deantap said:
mzchops said:

yes and all i said was use soms common sense in makeing a trade i had hundreds of references and you went off on me and cussed me out throwing a bunch of names at me just like in this last message your a good name caller but at least this time there was no profanity,your explanation is a joke i guess you think all you did wrong is cuss me out in the trade i wanted your email address because beckett was going offline and deleteing everything and i don't know you from anywhere and none of the traders i know know you eaither when they went offline we had no way of contact because i didn't have your email address and i sure wasn;t going to mail cards to someone i don't know i haven't seen one reference about you all i know about you is what happened here why don't you post your message you talked about all of us beckett guy's who think we deserve special treatment! ("o you can't its full of profanity!!) i will say that in all my messages i never called you any names especially profain ones!and i still don't have a dc# out of all that talk!,did anyone see a dc# anywhere??????? if you mailed my card you shoud have one right??

But the thing is we kept in contact immediately as you joined "the Bench". We were in contact daily from the beginning and most traders use the trade site PM tool for messenging and not home e-mails. Not once was our trade depending on e-mails. Bottom line was you thought I was asking for too much on my card but as I proved to you you were the one asking way too much. :?: You can keep bringing up the fact I used inappropriate language (I'm a bad boy-no no no) big deal-heck I mentioned this myself as i admit I was wrong there and (I apologized to the mods) but thats IS all I did wrong.

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
deantap said:
cardsultan said:
deantap said:
mzchops said:

But the thing is we kept in contact immediately as you joined "the Bench". We were in contact daily from the beginning and most traders use the trade site PM tool for messenging and not home e-mails. Not once was our trade depending on e-mails. Bottom line was you thought I was asking for too much on my card but as I proved to you you were the one asking way too much. :?: You can keep bringing up the fact I used inappropriate language (I'm a bad boy-no no no) big deal-heck I mentioned this myself as i admit I was wrong there and (I apologized to the mods) but thats IS all I did wrong.
ok i'll say i was wrong! can i have my dc#now i was wrong!you were right!! i'm the wrong one! now lets end this and stop acting like little kids! i'm wrong ok i said it again! i still don't have a dc# saying you mailed anything! i guess only time will tell! your 1600 rating on ebay is as good to me as my 200 references were to you only i would have used a little common sense and mailed same time if your such a stickler on rules why did you break the rules and use profanity on the bench its called double standards,you could have worked with me and none of this would be happening! like all my other trades we would be done in good standing right now! but no you only go by the rules and i'm the only one wrong here!!! right!!,ok what ever you say patrick,i'll wait for the dc# thats the only thing i need to see now i'm sure everyone else would like to see one too where is it?,randy

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Guys, this is silly, lol......go back and read your posts.....Patrick, just give him the DC#.......Randy, apologize......LOL, and move on......

If you guys choose not to deal again, then so be it, but it seems neither of you are trying to rip each other off, just annoyed with each other...

TK

Members online