Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So close... and yet so far away.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
My heart fluttered a bit when one of the cards i've been looking for forever, seemingly surfaced on ebay today (A 1990 card issued as a redemption, starting at 24 copies. So yeah, it's rare). Clicked on the link and dang, it's just for an unused redemption. I know a seller who has two of them, but he wants $2000 each.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
if the card is that rare and you can only find one for 2k, then the redemption could be a good replacement until you find the actual card

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Man, sounds like an amazing card. I hope his story isn't true; I know that nowadays if you mention you've been deployed the card companies will work with you for a redemption. Best of luck at getting ahold of hit.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I always liked Action Packed, I remember pulling a Jeter auto on those funky embossed cards.

My only question is if one came up on auction, how high would you be willing to bid?

Members online