Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I had a dream about Bill Menard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Ok, don't be thinking freaky right off the bat. Well, I guess any dream that has Bill in it would be freaky. :lol:

I had a dream that a bunch of people were having a contest who could bike the furthest. I have some massive hills by my house and I always dread going up them. So in my dream, a lot of people gave up except myself and.....oh, there goes Bill zooming by on his top of the line hybrid bike. I could barely keep up with the guy. Most of us know the amazing physique that Bill has and I remember in a part of my dream that I said I wish I could be like Bill.

The dream took a weird turn later on and no, Bill was no longer a part of the dream, I think he just kept biking so he could win the cards that were being given away as part of the contest. Not going to get into the rest of the dream, but I just wanted everyone to know that in my dreams, I want to be like Bill. :D

Members online

Latest posts