Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favre To Meet With Vikings This Week....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

John David Booty could cash in on this......he is the rightful owner to the #4......I'd charge Favre's ass big time :twisted:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
::facepalm::

I'm sick of this "I'm done, I'm not done, I'm done, I'm not done, I'm done if it's with you" crap... I seriously can't stand this Favre talk.

And I will now be bombarded for my dislike of Old Man Indecisive. I do want to add that this has nothing to do with me liking/not liking Favre, I'd say the same for anybody.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I'll agree... If he's done, he's done. If not, stop jerking everybody around like you own the damn league. You're not going to add anything to your legacy by playing for three teams in your last three years. Just hang it up and go take Madden's place or something.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Favre is quickly becoming my least favorite athlete. And that's pretty tough territory, considering I'm a Pats fan with an anti-everyone agenda :lol:

tribefan2427

Nov 19, 2008
Erie, PA
Card Magnet said:
::facepalm::

I'm sick of this "I'm done, I'm not done, I'm done, I'm not done, I'm done if it's with you" crap... I seriously can't stand this Favre talk.

And I will now be bombarded for my dislike of Old Man Indecisive. I do want to add that this has nothing to do with me liking/not liking Favre, I'd say the same for anybody.
i agree.
i think peyton will be retired and in the hof before favre really retires.

G

KandKCards said:
Favre is quickly becoming my least favorite athlete. And that's pretty tough territory, considering I'm a Pats fan with an anti-everyone agenda :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's too funny.....but back to the topic....I'm pretty sick of this too.......I blame the NFL......with all of these rules to protect the QB (the NFL being so "QB Friendly").....Favre is able to still play the game at his age.....what is he 86 years old now ::facepalm::

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
J-Rod said:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Dude, why would you want him? He's sucked for years. The good year he had with Green Bay a few years ago was a total fluke. The two years prior to that, he was literally the worst starting QB in football, and last year he was almost equally as miserable. I know the Vikings don't have many alternatives, but this guy isn't the answer.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm just going to throw this out there for what it's worth. I wouldn't rejoice (not saying anybody here is) about the coming of Favre. He's not really much of an upgrade over last years duo of T Jack and The Fearsom Ferret (numberwise at least). Hopefully my math is right. No doubt having Peterson/Taylor is an upgrade over Thomas Jones that will help Favre out, but...

compare.gif

BOTTOM LINE :
Favre had 77 more completions with 72 more attempts.
Favre had only 259 more yards passing with 77 more completions thrown.
Favre had only 1 more passing touchdown.
Favre had 4 more interceptions, but with more attempts.
Favre was sacked 14 more times less.

Are the Vikings really that much better off with him? Rosenfels doesn't have a full season, and I don't feel like doing the extra math to average things out.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Magnet- Great stats. Also don't forget how he totally sh*t the bed down the stretch, blowing the last 4 games to knock the Jets out of the playoffs. His numbers are skewed from that 6 TD performance against AZ. He would have looked horrible had that only been a decent 2 or 3 TD game.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The most important record Brett Favre ever set--He has blown off the last seven Pro Bowls that he was selected for claiming injury each time. Hard to believe that the "Ironman" would be hurt so often in early February, but not surprising for this selfish prima donna since you cannot pad your career stats in that game. All hail the 2009 NFL interecption leader.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
The most important record Brett Favre ever set--He has blown off the last seven Pro Bowls that he was selected for claiming injury each time. Hard to believe that the "Ironman" would be hurt so often in early February, but not surprising for this selfish prima donna since you cannot pad your career stats in that game. All hail the 2009 NFL interecption leader.
You have been thanked.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I wish this Ass Clown would retire and go far far away already. Man i am sick of this crap with him. Most over rated Qb EVER (ok second to Mike Vick)

Members online