Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which football players have the nicest auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
There was a thread on the baseball boards, thought it'd be interesting to see what football players have the nicest signatures.
I'll start off with a guy I bought an auto of just because I liked his sig:
Ronde Barber
!BQWmdzQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLm,etkBJ4gZhplM!~~_1.jpg
(not mine, borrowed pic from eBay for example)

Let's see everyone else's favs!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
edwardsspa.jpg

tikij.jpg

elilogo.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hmm... out of all the football players I collect, I'd have to say I think Joe Theismann has one of the best and most consistent.
theismann.png

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
The Manning brothers have similar looking autos. Wonder if that's a product of going to the same school or maybe they got together and decided how to sign their last name. :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
all the Mannings..

155tatc.jpg

Its not the nicest, but some reason i really like Reggie Bush's auto...

avq8p3.jpg

Walter Payton's is very nice as well....

ivjqs6.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
cartersprings said:
Another borrowed pic from eBay, but I really like Matt Hasselbeck's auto:
!BRFitRw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvEUjBJ8L,+frCw~~_1.jpg

Glad someone else grabbed a pic so I didn't have to. I LOVE how his sig is, very clean and crisp! The only complaint is he's obsessed with writing the #8 inside the big "B" swoop he makes. That looks good, but I've got a few where the #8 is OUTside the "B" swoop and I just don't care for that. But overall I love how it looks! Kind of like Griffey Jr's for baseball!

Dewdrinker

May 6, 2009
UltimateSweetness003.jpg

I think Reggie Bush, Mario Williams, Randy Moss, and Tim Brown all have SWEET autographs, can read every letter almost.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
Call me bias but....

RiceYoungToppsDual.jpg

:)

That is one incredible card RYO. Love the signatures as well. For my favorite signature, I would have to go with Peyton or Johnny Unitas. Wish I had a picture of a Unitas auto. :D

Members online

Latest posts