Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please report this auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
this is great, now that is some funny stuff, i dont see why the haters have to hate on it so much, but this is just pure comedic genius IMHO

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
miguelcabrera said:
this is great, now that is some funny stuff, i dont see why the haters have to hate on it so much, but this is just pure comedic genius IMHO

Seriously ? Altering cards to deceive the nieve is ok?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:

it was clearly meant as a joke, and those who bid it up want it for the joke, hell i might even throw a bid in there

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:

it was clearly meant as a joke, and those who bid it up want it for the joke, hell i might even throw a bid in there

Hmm. Ok. I've talked with the seller all day. Doesn't sound like he's trying to get a stand up gig. He want's $. I've pointed out numerous reasons it's fake and he stands by his claim that's it's real. If he takes $ for the card he altered and claimes it's authentic, he's a scammer. He plans on putting it on Craigslist once ebay pulls it. To make $.

If he was joking he would says it's a custom card, use his regular acct. et cetera.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:

Hmm. Ok. I've talked with the seller all day. Doesn't sound like he's trying to get a stand up gig. He want's $. I've pointed out numerous reasons it's fake and he stands by his claim that's it's real. If he takes $ for the card he altered and claimesit's authentic, he's a scammer. He plans on putting it on Craigslist once ebay pulls it. To make $.

If he was joking he waould says it's a custom card, use his regular acct. et cetera.

dude

with the classic vodka pic etc, it is a joke
and now the dude is just messing with u cuz he knows u aint gunna bid, just having some fun with u

anyone would know this is a fake

COMEDY

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:

Hmm. Ok. I've talked with the seller all day. Doesn't sound like he's trying to get a stand up gig. He want's $. I've pointed out numerous reasons it's fake and he stands by his claim that's it's real. If he takes $ for the card he altered and claimesit's authentic, he's a scammer. He plans on putting it on Craigslist once ebay pulls it. To make $.

If he was joking he waould says it's a custom card, use his regular acct. et cetera.

dude

and now the dude is just messing with u cuz he knows u aint gunna bid, just having some fun with u

COMEDY

Well I didn't see it as a joke. I saw it as another person trying to sell a faked auto card ala the "*****" auto one.

He keeps telling me to stop emailing. Dont think he's messing with me. I'm initiating contact.

I bet many bidders wont know it's fake. You ever see fake patch auctions sell....reprints sell...?

I didn't see it as a joke. Maybe I'm too old. (35) ??
I dont get the "classic" Vodka pic.

After the seller sells it and gets the $ you think he'll tell the winner, BTW I made this card? That's why the long made up story. To make it appear real.

Oh well, whatever. I'm sure it will get pulled without additional reports anyhow.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
miguelcabrera said:
MartinFFcollector said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":26ydq5b5]this is great, now that is some funny stuff, i dont see why the haters have to hate on it so much, but this is just pure comedic genius IMHO

dude

COMEDY

Well I didn't see it as a joke. I saw it as another person trying to sell a faked auto card ala the "*****" auto one.

He keeps telling me to stop emailing. Dont think he's messing with me. I'm initiating contact.

I bet many bidders wont know it's fake. You ever see fake patch auctions sell....reprints sell...?

I didn't see it as a joke. Maybe I'm too old. (35) ??
I dont get the "classic" Vodka pic.

After the seller sells it and gets the $ you think he'll tell the winner, BTW I made this card? That's why the long made up story. To make it appear real.

Oh well, whatever. I'm sure it will get pulled without additional reports anyhow.[/quote:26ydq5b5]

you make me laugh since you believe the seller is not playing a joke and he is not messing with you
wake up, he is messing with you, knows you wont bid, those who bid are buying it for the comedy
maybe you are too old
the descritption is pure comedy
the classic vodka picture is pure comedy

the whole auction is classic

and im putting a snipe in

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
KOBEARODLT said:
miguelcabrera said:
KOBEARODLT said:
now thats funny, from the description to the card to the picture haha

hey, we agree on something

air high five?

*raises right hand*

haha thats a first, btw miguel had a sick day today.

YES he did!!! 7 homers on the year! he is the MVP
the tigers need to start winning or he wont get the mvp he deserves

Members online

Latest posts