Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

There probably aren't any TODD HELTON fans are there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
cool card, i wouldnt trust its authenticity but awesome card if it is.

curious why you would say that? I did notice the buyers user id is kept secret which concerned me...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
KOBEARODLT said:
cool card, i wouldnt trust its authenticity but awesome card if it is.

curious why you would say that? I did notice the buyers user id is kept secret which concerned me...

You bought it from Shoeless Joe, that's why I would say it is fake.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I haven't paid yet, and thats half the reason I am posting it here, to get others opinions...did shoeless joe change his userid to peopleschoice?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
hofautos said:
Not a griffey buyback, but it is 1/1 and a lot less than $2K :D

2e18_1.jpg
I would tell him you no longer want it as you cannot trust Peopleschoice one bit.

Thanks for the advice all...i wont pay...maybe do psa dna quick opinion for $7, so i dont get the NPB

that f'er

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
I haven't paid yet, and thats half the reason I am posting it here, to get others opinions...did shoeless joe change his userid to peopleschoice?
Yes he has and infact he has sevral accounts. I am not sure how he keeps getting away with it :? (Money I guess)..

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
How could anyone who is a member here not know Kevin Burge's eBay ID's ?

Everything he sells is BS.

Helton is not even in that set.

Call eBay and tell them that this doitchbag sold you a fake card, and that he does it constantly.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
chashawk said:

Call eBay and tell them that this doitchbag sold you a fake card, and that he does it constantly.

I know shoeless, i didnt know this id....what are his other ids?
I already email'd him and told him that it is a fake and that i am not paying and to please cancel.
Additionally, I reported the item as fake to ebay from the link at bottom of every auction "report this item"...hopefully that will be enough to avoid the NPB.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
hofautos said:
I already email'd him and told him that it is a fake and that i am not paying and to please cancel.
Additionally, I reported the item as fake to ebay from the link at bottom of every auction "report this item"...hopefully that will be enough to avoid the NPB.

At least he can't leave you a neg.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
hofautos said:
chashawk said:

You don't seem like the type to not pay frequently, so I wouldn't worry about it even if he does file a NPB.

Smoney17

Aug 7, 2008
Here are some Helton autographs. I'll post a few from over the years and you can see if any match up, but I must say I have around 0 and have yet to see one like that

sc005e2ae1-1.jpg
sc00008d6b-1.jpg
sc006ad632-1.jpg
sc00695f28-1.jpg
sc009d55a4-1.jpg

Members online