Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Morning all,

Just got off work. Little one is already tearing around the living room making a mess of her toybox that mom spent a good amount of time cleaning up last night. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
blitzerlover said:
Just worked out a deal for another card I have been looking for, for a long time.

07priemiernotmine.jpg
That's always a good thing :D You have any Smoltz's from Ultimate Signature in your collection?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. The last couple of days has put me so far up in the clouds I don't even know what level I'm on. Even the cold rainy morning doesn't bother me today. :D

Congrats on the pick up blitzer. I some how ended up with 2 of those for my Bay collection.

Art

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys! I managed to make it in on page 1 today :D

Just found out this morning that I won this last night....
[ebay:3c0w7u51]250415527577[/ebay:3c0w7u51]
....on the cheap too!

It's an original 1963 Associated Press photo.........of my grandpa :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
blitzerlover said:
wideright said:
blitzerlover said:
Just worked out a deal for another card I have been looking for, for a long time.

07priemiernotmine.jpg
That's always a good thing :D You have any Smoltz's from Ultimate Signature in your collection?

No, I wish. You?
BTW- nice card!! Yes, I have all his cards in the set except the Numbers platinum 1/1. Never seen it. Sending you a PM.

Morning George- you're killing me!! :lol: It's been raining here for like 6 days straight!! Ugh. I won't be hitting the links any time soon. Have a good round.

Chas- cool photo of your grandpa!! I'm sure he would definitely claim "Sun was in my eyes" on that one! ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:
blitzerlover said:
wideright said:
blitzerlover said:

07priemiernotmine.jpg

No, I wish. You?
BTW- nice card!! Yes, I have all his cards in the set except the Numbers platinum 1/1. Never seen it. Sending you a PM.

Morning George- you're killing me!! :lol: It's been raining here for like 6 days straight!! Ugh. I won't be hitting the links any time soon. Have a good round.

Chas- cool photo of your grandpa!! I'm sure he would definitely claim "Sun was in my eyes" on that one! ;)

I can't wait to show it to him on memorial day, and hear the story/excuse :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
chashawk said:
Morning boys! I managed to make it in on page 1 today :D

Just found out this morning that I won this last night....
[ebay:3r6li6ck]250415527577[/ebay:3r6li6ck]
....on the cheap too!

It's an original 1963 Associated Press photo.........of my grandpa :D

VERY COOL!!!

Well done, can't beat the price!

Morning everyone.....

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Art good to hear you are doing so well.

Chas that's an awesome photo and quite the personal collectible.

if you haven't already read the Collector's Spotlight Joe did on my Jason Bay collection take a look and enter the contest it ends tomorrow at 7pm EST.

I will be going to Game 3 of the Pens Caps series tonight. the Pens need to win tonight or they will be down 3-0 :cry:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning fellas. I hope everyone's day is going well. Not much here, just hoping to get some more cards in today.

I found this while surfing eBay last night: Pete Rose Highland Mint Autographed Plaque

I wish I could pick that one up. It's probably going to go for $100, maybe a little more, but I just can't squeeze it. Oh well, maybe next time. I thought it would go nice with this one I have:

RosePlaque.jpg

Joe

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was given a Ray Fosse autograph the other day.

He is from 20 miles up the road here.

WAS going to send it to Pete14Rose, but he decided to be a not very pleasant person, so I gave it to someone else.

Members online

Latest posts