Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few questions about a few guys I am quasi-collecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I have starting buying Mitch Canham and Darwin Barney, both are somewhat local guys, OSU is less than an hour up the freeway. Not sure if I will keep them if they ever end up doing anything, just having fun right now. But I have a few questions about them, not looking for any secrets of the "prospecting" trade:

I have been tracking Canham's numbers (both playing and card sales), so why would Bowman have him in Bowman Chrome (08) and Bowman Sterling (07 - auto and 08)?

Secondly, since college, Darwin Barney has only had Just autos, even though he was suppose to be in 07 EEE. Is he an exclusive to Just, or does his talent just not warrant having any real companies make autos of him?

Thanks

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Sorry to bring up an old subject, just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the questions from the original post.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Hallsgator said:
Barney has a chrome. Nevermind, I see you mean autos.

I also have some video of Barney in my link in my sig if you want to watch.

The link in your sig goes to a page saying, invalid username.

So since Barney was called up a few days ago, will he not be eligible for the All-Star game he was selected for?

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
i43770 said:
Hallsgator said:
Barney has a chrome. Nevermind, I see you mean autos.

I also have some video of Barney in my link in my sig if you want to watch.

The link in your sig goes to a page saying, invalid username.

So since Barney was called up a few days ago, will he not be eligible for the All-Star game he was selected for?
Oh well, lol.

Yea, he will have to miss the SL All-Star Game. He is a good hitter, but his defense is "lacking", lol.

Members online

Latest posts