Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Sketch Redemption Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
They inserted a lot of sketch cards in 2009 Topps Series 1. Except for a few bigger names (Mantle, Ruth, Jeter, ect) they have all been selling for less than the price of the redemptions. Are the redemptions suppose to be from better artists or are the odds still against the people buying them?

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I think the high price for the redemptions is for the lottery aspect, kind of like the Legendary Cuts "Mystery Cuts". I saw a Jimi Hendrix one go for $3k+, and of course my Sheybal (who?) went for $60...

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
I was about to go serching for this thread to see if anybody had received their sketch card yet, I have not been able to get the DC# to work since it was posted on the topps website. If anyone hears anything let me know please.

Thanks,

JM

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
i43770 said:
moxacaine said:
same thing happend with all my montero redemptions. not a single one of the certified mail tracking numbers worked.

My Montero one worked after it was delivered.

How long after they posted a Certified Tracking # did your Monteros get delivered? I have 2 that say shipped now with nonworking Certifed #s but nothing arrived yet.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
yanxyanx said:
i43770 said:
moxacaine said:
same thing happend with all my montero redemptions. not a single one of the certified mail tracking numbers worked.

My Montero one worked after it was delivered.

How long after they posted a Certified Tracking # did your Monteros get delivered? I have 2 that say shipped now with nonworking Certifed #s but nothing arrived yet.

I want to say 4-5 weeks.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Topps supposedly sent these. However they provided us with fake DC numbers over 3 weeks ago, makes me wonder.

Anyone follow up with Topps about the BS Delivery Confirmation / Certified number?

I just did, they told me it it does not arrive 4-6 weeks later to submit a lost claim with them. Great, how are we supposed to know when they sent? Their redemption system, albeit better than the old one, is pretty horrible in terms of information.

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Topps supposedly sent these. However they provided us with fake DC numbers over 3 weeks ago, makes me wonder.

Anyone follow up with Topps about the BS Delivery Confirmation / Certified number?

I just did, they told me it it does not arrive 4-6 weeks later to submit a lost claim with them. Great, how are we supposed to know when they sent? Their redemption system, albeit better than the old one, is pretty horrible in terms of information.

Thanks for the heads up! :D
I will keep you posted if mine arrives.
Thanks
Joe

Members online

Latest posts