Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Metal Blue & Gold Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Nice haul. I dont know how Razor is capable of shipping auctions that ended on 2 May but cant ship my jersey that ended on 24 April. ::facepalm::

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
Nice haul. I dont know how Razor is capable of shipping auctions that ended on 2 May but cant ship my jersey that ended on 24 April. ::facepalm::

It's all about the buyer. They know JP will show them off as he is their biggest supporter.

Nothing against you Mox but you know what I mean.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
moxacaine said:

It's all about the buyer. They know JP will show them off as he is their biggest supporter.

Nothing against you Mox but you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but that definitely is a business flaw. When it's an extremely public sale they all should get out at the same time.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Do you guys pay for the lots you've won within a half hour of the auctions' close?

I do.

Might be why I get them back quicker than most, who knows.

I won a Carlos Santana Gold a couple of days before his Blue, yet that hasn't arrived in the mail yet.

And to Andrew -- I may support this product, but I am not Razor's biggest supporter. I've found fault with several of Brian's past endeavers, and I'm not afraid to tell him so.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Jaypers said:
Do you guys pay for the lots you've won within a half hour of the auctions' close?

I do.

I won a Carlos Santana Gold a couple of days before his Blue, yet that hasn't arrived in the mail yet.

And to Andrew -- I may support this product, but I am not Razor's biggest supporter. I've found fault with several of Brian's past endeavers, and I'm not afraid to tell him so.

I paid within minutes of hitting the BIN. sI sent a message through ebay yesterday with no response so i sent an email directly Brian today.

I really want to get some of the Gold Scheppers he currently has listed but waiting this long for this jersey is really turning me away.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
moxacaine said:
Jaypers said:

I do.

I paid within minutes of hitting the BIN. sI sent a message through ebay yesterday with no response so i sent an email directly Brian today.

I really want to get some of the Gold Scheppers he currently has listed but waiting this long for this jersey is really turning me away.

Send him an email. He doesn't respond to my messages through ebay but he does through email.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
Jaypers said:

I do.

I paid within minutes of hitting the BIN. I sent a message through ebay yesterday with no response so i sent an email directly Brian today.

Send him an email. He doesn't respond to my messages through ebay but he does through email.

;)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
Jaypers said:

I do.

I paid within minutes of hitting the BIN. I sent a message through ebay yesterday with no response so i sent an email directly Brian today.

;)

It definitely said message through ebay when i read your post. Did you edit it or am i going insane?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
Jaypers said:

I do.

;)

It definitely said message through ebay when i read your post. Did you edit it or am i going insane?

reread. i didnt edit. :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
[quote="Jaypers":3ogxtzc5]Do you guys pay for the lots you've won within a half hour of the auctions' close?

I do.

;)

reread. i didnt edit. :lol:[/quote:3ogxtzc5]

Ah, i see what i did now. I read the first part of your post, not the second. At least I know im not going crazy, just reading too quickly, lol

Members online

Latest posts