Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

for $60, this buy makes me happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skillz

Aug 7, 2008
50/50 chance it's fake. Doesn't look good to me but best of luck, I hope it is.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
I think the reason that was said is that *** was widely known for crossovers to PSA/DNA of Mantle, Williams, and Aaron failing due to questionable authenticity. I was going to purchase a Williams from ***, and when I posted the link, I had a bunch of users tell me that *** Williams' are about 80% fake.

If you are happy, thats what matters.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Looks good to me! Nice buy Chris

TedPerez.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Definitely looks good to me, I have 2 Ted autographs, and my brother has 3. Great find!

zan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Fake or not that is one VERY nice piece for $60. Looks real enough to me too...but you never know. Hands down one of the NICEST photos of Teddy I have ever seen too :mrgreen:

Alex

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
cgilmo said:

I am almost certain this is a fake. Look at the T in Ted and the W in willams and the S at the end, compated to the authenticated one posted in the thread.

Beside that, *** is known to have forged Ted autos. I would take it to JSA/PSA and get them to authenticate it.

Members online