Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has Chris Davis already dropped to these prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I mean I know he started out erally slow, but these were hitting over 100$ just a few weeks ago...I mean 51$ dlvd. seems like a hell of a deal to me.

Item number

316d_35.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
the wonderful world of prospecting. When you sell something, you will most likely be able to pick it up for much cheaper even 2 weeks later.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
As a Rangers fan, I think Chris Davis is the second coming of Dean Palmer.
Tons of power, tons of strikeouts, tons of frustrated Rangers fans.
I bet Justin Smoak takes his place in the lineup within a couple of years.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Something about the rangers? a nice looking andrus gold ref sold for $77 tonight, i sold mine before the season for $175. The crazy thing is that he's preforming fairly well and on a first place team (yeah, its in the al west but still).

Donutme

Aug 9, 2008
California
uniquebaseballcards said:
Unbelievably about half of his ABs have resulted in strikeouts so far.

I dropped him from my fantasy team .... average way down .... Rob Deer approach at the plate .... all or nothing !

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Ha, I offered Papelbon and Oswalt for him in my fantasy league.

Glad I was declined lol

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Wayyyy too early to throw in the towel on this guy. You have to wait until at least the beginning of June to fairly evaluate a player in my opinion. Yeah he strikes out a lot and hits for a low average, but last time I checked so does Ryan Howard and he finished 2nd in the NL MVP race last year with a .251 clip and 199 K's. 199!!!

Granted, he had as brutal a start as you can have, but since his 1 for 22 top open the season he's hitting .260 with 7 homers and 14 RBI's. It's going to be tough for him to get the RBI's at the bottom of the order, but certainly he can expect more than double his HR total. I'm still very confident he'll be fine. And by the way, the guy just turned 23 so it's not like we're looking at a journeyman here.

Members online

Latest posts