Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Poll! Would you do this?

What Would You Do???

• Side A (AROD):

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Please again I am going to make a decision on this myself, but wondering what you would do Thanks! :)

I send:
*Alex Rodriguez Allen & Ginter Auto.
arod.jpg

I Recieve:
*Albert Pujols Ultimate Collection Dual GU JSY Auto.
pujols.jpg

*Kevin Durant/Al Horford 07-08 Premier Dual Auto /15
DurantAuto.jpg

*M.Campbell 08 A&G Auto SP.
ScientistAuto.jpg

*Jess Todd Donruss Elite Red Cut Auto /25
25.jpg

LMK Thanks,

Shep. :ugeek:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Nope. I would still keep the Arod. The Pujols is nice but its just an auto'd jersey card. There are a ton of them on the market now a days. The Durant and Horford is a nice card but its a dual subset auto and not a true RC. The other two autos are so so at best. The Arod is a very tough card to come by. I would hold out for something very nice.

FCB NEWS Bottom Line................KEEP AROD AUTO......................AROD AUTO IS SP'ed..............BIG MONEY!!!!!!.......RARE!!!

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
blanning71 said:
Nope. I would still keep the Arod. The Pujols is nice but its just an auto'd jersey card. There are a ton of them on the market now a days. The Durant and Horford is a nice card but its a dual subset auto and not a true RC. The other two autos are so so at best. The Arod is a very tough card to come by. I would hold out for something very nice.

FCB NEWS Bottom Line................KEEP AROD AUTO......................AROD AUTO IS SP'ed..............BIG MONEY!!!!!!.......RARE!!!

Would you top it? :D If so let's chat!

Thanks Brian.

Shep. :ugeek:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well I would probably put a 200 bv on the Pujols jersey auto. Seems consistent with other cards that I have seen like that. Card would probably sell somewhere in the 125-150ish range.

Pujols jsy/auto--bv200
durant/horford dual auto ---bv160
Murray Campbell auto--bv50
Jess Todd EEE auto---maybe 25-30bv?

I would love to get that auto from ya as I have discussed with you before. I don't think I have enough to offer you right now. I just don't want you to give up the farm for it as the last three cards in the deal are rather soft. A quick check of completed Durant autos would show you that his stock has fallen for now atleast. A comparative card for the Dual would be an Ultimate dual auto of Durant/Horford #'d to 25 that went for about 76 bucks. If it were still selling over 100 it would be a closer deal. Jump on AIM and we can chat about it.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I would side with those who feel the Arod A&G is worth more than the 4 cards you are getting.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The A-Rod is a 2007, which makes it a tougher choice (keeping a 2006 would be a no-brainer) but I'd still keep it. A&G is an iconic auto set that will be popular for a long time.

The Pujols is nice, but it's a fairly generic card. There's a copy on ebay now, maybe you could gauge your decision from it. I've never been a fan of dual autos, and I don't think either Durant or Horford is going to set the league on fire. There's a copy for sale right now, although the seller is in the Philippines, which will surely affect the price. The Campbell is apparently a $25 card, though it seems to be kind of HTF. The Todd could be good but he is solidly in the sleeper category presently. He jumped 2 levels this year, finishing at AAA at 22, and kept decent numbers at each stop. If he does get heat even briefly, that would be a great item to flip. Side B is surely worth more altogether, presently, and could go up substantially, so if your idea is immediate or short-term resale, that'd probably be a fine deal. If you're keeping any one of those cards, it's a toss-up, and I'd keep the A-Rod.

G

Side B all the way bro, and ARod is my favorite player.

Nice Jess Todd.

Members online

Latest posts