Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGEEEEE MAILDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE A LOOK!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Ok, so this is my first mail in nearly 2 months.
First off, I got a 2002 bowman chrome xfractor of miggy, that burbanks wants 30 for, i got it for 4.50 DLVD!!!!!

then to the good stuff

I got 3 1/1's

One of them has not arrived yet. It is from Taiwan. It is a 2008 UD Spectrum GU Black card 1/1

here are the two that are in

2005 LCM mirror black 1/1

scano.jpg

AND

wait for it

WAIT FOR IT

NOW!
BLAM!

lgogo.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
IndyMann said:
See what happens with some patience. You save a little money, make a couple of trades, bada bing bada boom.........Logo!

yeah, I'm glad I waited the other one out, because UD premier makes my favorite ogoman and I wouldnt have been able to get it if I bought the Fleer EX one

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sick card. That's what I've been doing: going for the really good ones you know you'll love (recent activity notwithstanding).

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
metallicalex777 said:
Nice one Miggy...VERY nice logo indeed!!! Well worth the wait and the drooling I have no doubt ;)

Alex

there was lots of drooling, the second the auction came up on ebay i started drooling, and then i started making offers
a close call too, as a new miggy collector on fcb almost emerged

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
miguelcabrera said:
cammy collector said:
suhweeet! congrats man

-Mike

thanks man, its probably my new favorite card, im having a tough time deciding between that and my 08 chrome super
This shouldn't be a tough decision at all. One is a logoman of your favorite player and the other is a 9th or 10th year card with a different foil on it. I can't see what the tough decision is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts