Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check out this FRAUD!!! eBay ID mr.pirateninja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So most of you know that I picked up a huge auto lot via REA last year. On April 26th, I sold the below card via auction to mr.pirateninja. Pretty distinct card due to the wax stains on the front.

Item045.jpg

[ebay:3uxcixtq]280336007926[/ebay:3uxcixtq]

Well, I still look at Musial auctions every day and I see mr.pirateninja is selling a 58 Topps All Star Buyback auto, and DAMN it looks soooooooooooooooo familiar. Low and behold, it is the same ******* card!!! This pile of **** ********* tool took a blue sharpie and wrote 6/15 on the front, peeled a sticker off of another Topps card and stuck it to the back and is calling it a buyback.

ia5b.gif

[ebay:3uxcixtq]250421255916[/ebay:3uxcixtq]

Well, I guess I am off to eBay to report this ****. I hope the banish his ass!!!
I would suggest everyone take the time to report this seller. Need to get the pieces of **** off of eBay that continually try and defraud the collector!!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
LOL. It is not even a good attempt at reputting the sticker on, clearly looks messed with.

Sad thing is, there are WAAAAAAAAAAY to many uneducated collectors out there. They see this auction, think it is real, bid $150-200 and bam, all they bought was a fake buyback auto. I am really starting to ******* hate this hobby!!!

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
I feel for U Musial Collector. There is too much fake on ebay. Unless they are graded by professional I don't even bid on it unless is at very low price. I only buy BVG/BGS though as PSA case it too easily open and reproduce,

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I helped you out. I reported it. Hopefully enough people do. I have to imagine ebay especially should be on your side on this considering YOU sold it before. That's pretty easy evidence.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
nborton said:
I helped you out. I reported it. Hopefully enough people do. I have to imagine ebay especially should be on your side on this considering YOU sold it before. That's pretty easy evidence.

I reported it and provided the original auction number. If they do not pull this listing, I will have lost all faith in eBay, the absolute little that I have left anyway.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Musial Collector said:
nborton said:

I reported it and provided the original auction number. If they do not pull this listing, I will have lost all faith in eBay, the absolute little that I have left anyway.

Yep, I did the same thing. Hopefully it works

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
I reported him also. That's as blatant as it gets. I've bought from him once before and I want him to get what's coming to him.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Musial Collector said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":1rqqgxb2]how much did u sell it to him for?

Click on the link provided? :D[/quote:1rqqgxb2]

lol, i don't know how i missed that. Hopefully it gets pulled before the auction ends.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
lol i sent him a message saying this lets see what he answers back with
Is this real or fake because i see that you bought the same card that has same auto and centering, but now it says /15, if it it real i am playing on buying it?

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
This kind of crap just sickens me.

For what it is worth, this seller is the old "biggtimesports" that had a long history of poor service on eBay and was NARU'd last year. New User ID, same old crap.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
This is the same a-hole that sells fake printing plates and fake proofs that eBay NEVER takes down. Maybe we should all buy his fake stuff so we can get our money back and destroy the cards.

Members online

Latest posts