Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------Morning Thread - SATURDAY EDITION -----------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I'm going to head over to 7/11 and get me some of those fritos honey bbq twists then go to bed.
Just seeing if there are any early risers up and getting it started for the usual suspects.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I just woke up and man is it windy outside today, and about 15 degrees cooler today.

And it may rain all day again. Oh well off to work on some stuff.
Good Morning and Good day!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Penguins won their playoff game last night against the Caps and tied the series at 2. Game 5 is tonight.

Jason Bay hit his 9th HR of the season to tie the Sox Rays game at 3 and JD Drew hit a 2 run HR to take the lead and the Sox won 7-3 :D

the Pirates lost 7-3 to the Mets :cry:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Just started work so only 8.79 hours left :lol: Hope its a great weekend for you guys...I'll be on here and there all day so I'm sure I will see some of you throughout the day :mrgreen:

Alex

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys! tram, mule, josh, dave, alex, cut - hope everyone has a great weekend!

Are Alex and I the only one's who got suckered into working on Saturday? This is my 3rd in a row, and I'm less than thrilled. Thank god for coffee :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing good...

I just got back from work and I hope it clears up because I am probably going to go golfing later today with my friend.

Any new pickups for you guys??

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
scotty21690 said:

I just got back from work and I hope it clears up because I am probably going to go golfing later today with my friend.

I have some good stuff hopefully coming next week. :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
scotty21690 said:

Left half of my sig scotty :D

As far as Saturday's go, I don't mind working them. It's just that I'm working 6 days a week.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
gvsu96 said:
scotty21690 said:

I have some good stuff hopefully coming next week. :D
Can't wait to see it Josh!

I have 1 thing comming in next week....I'll wait until it comes in until I post it. :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
scotty21690 said:

Left half of my sig scotty :D

As far as Saturday's go, I don't mind working them. It's just that I'm working 6 days a week.
I'm diggin the sig man.

Members online